BY COMET #24 in Bleach

Comet Lavender Fresh with Bleach.

Scratch free.

Deodorizes & cleans tough stains. see more...

• Do,you prefer or original scent or lavender ?3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This product works great, it's perfect for getting rid of soap scum and other tough messes." in 3 reviews
  • "This product works great on getting out all the soap scum left behind from my kiddos!" in 2 reviews
  • "I always make sure to keep it int he kitchen for cleaning!!" in 1 review
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Mega Parent Expert
Es un excelente producto. Me gusta mucho su olor a lavanda es realmente muy agradable, es muy efectivo haciendo su trabajo, todo queda  impecable. El precio es excelente, su calidad es muy buena. No puede faltar en mi casa, siempre lo estoy comprando.
Nichole K.
Mega Parent Expert
I use it specifically for my bathroom and works beautifully. Gets off the soap scum and rsidue on my toilet leaving a clean pleasant scent that lasts for a long time. I would like to see it have a closeable lid though. Cant tell you how many times ive spilled comet everywhere due to it not having a lid.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Comet leaves your kitchen sink looking shiny and new. I love the lavender scent. It's fresh and smells great. I always clean my kitchen with comet because it doesn't leave marks like soap does.
Artesia M.
Jacksonville , FL
I use the multi surface spray cleaner but this is the scent that it comes in omg it smells awesome and cleans everything lol
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert
I use this to clean the inside of the toilets and the sinks. Love the lavender smell. Inexpensive and easy to use.
Meagan F.
I use this on my tub all the time and it always does the job! Leaving it nice and clean and smelling fresh. And it's cheap so you can't beat that!
Kelly G.
Prosper, TX
Love comet and love the added freshness smell!! This product works great on getting out all the soap scum left behind from my kiddos!
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
I used to for the bath tubs and I love it. Cuts through soap scum instantly leaves it feeling, looking, and smelling great
Heather H.
This product is perfect for getting the soap scum and gross stuff out of your tub. it has bleach so be careful not to get it on anything it ill ruin.
lizz c.
Mega Parent Expert
I always love the smell of everything lavender it is good for cleaning the sink and keeping it Smelling nice
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Do,you prefer or original scent or lavender ?