BY COMET #27 in Bleach

Comet Lavender Fresh with Bleach.

Scratch free.

Deodorizes & cleans tough stains. see more...

• Do,you prefer or original scent or lavender ?3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This product works great, it's perfect for getting rid of soap scum and other tough messes." in 3 reviews
  • "This product works great on getting out all the soap scum left behind from my kiddos!" in 2 reviews
  • "I always make sure to keep it int he kitchen for cleaning!!" in 1 review
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Es un excelente producto. Me gusta mucho su olor a lavanda es realmente muy agradable, es muy efectivo haciendo su trabajo, todo queda  impecable. El precio es excelente, su calidad es muy buena. No puede faltar en mi casa, siempre lo estoy comprando.
Guerrera d.
New holland, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Comet... I cant clean my bathroom without it. If a ran out, I wait to buy it. It kills all germs and gives my bathroom a clean smell. Love this, will never change for other brand.
Nichole K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use it specifically for my bathroom and works beautifully. Gets off the soap scum and rsidue on my toilet leaving a clean pleasant scent that lasts for a long time. I would like to see it have a closeable lid though. Cant tell you how many times ive spilled comet everywhere due to it not having a lid.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Comet leaves your kitchen sink looking shiny and new. I love the lavender scent. It's fresh and smells great. I always clean my kitchen with comet because it doesn't leave marks like soap does.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It has the same great cleaning power but with a hint of a softer scent, the lavender! I didn't think I would like the hint of scent but I actually like how it smells in the air while and after cleaning! I picked this up at the dollar store what a great find I need to replenish it!
Heather H.
This product is perfect for getting the soap scum and gross stuff out of your tub. it has bleach so be careful not to get it on anything it ill ruin.
Shayauna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product works great, it's perfect for getting rid of soap scum and other tough messes. The lavender isn't my favorite scent but it isn't bad.
Meagan F.
I use this on my tub all the time and it always does the job! Leaving it nice and clean and smelling fresh. And it's cheap so you can't beat that!
Kelly G.
Prosper, TX
Love comet and love the added freshness smell!! This product works great on getting out all the soap scum left behind from my kiddos!
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
Comet is an amazing cleaner!! I always make sure to keep it int he kitchen for cleaning!! The lavender scent is a nice touch too!!!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Do,you prefer or original scent or lavender ?