Comet with Bleach Lavender Fresh uploaded by Nichole K.Comet with Bleach Lavender Fresh uploaded by Karla F.

BY COMET #32 in Bleach

Comet Lavender Fresh with Bleach.

Scratch free.

Deodorizes & cleans tough stains. see more...

• Do,you prefer or original scent or lavender ?3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This product works great, it's perfect for getting rid of soap scum and other tough messes." in 3 reviews
  • "This product works great on getting out all the soap scum left behind from my kiddos!" in 2 reviews
  • "I always make sure to keep it int he kitchen for cleaning!!" in 1 review
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Mega Parent Expert
It has the same great cleaning power but with a hint of a softer scent, the lavender! I didn't think I would like the hint of scent but I actually like how it smells in the air while and after cleaning! I picked this up at the dollar store what a great find I need to replenish it!
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mega Parent Expert
I use it specifically for my bathroom and works beautifully. Gets off the soap scum and rsidue on my toilet leaving a clean pleasant scent that lasts for a long time. I would like to see it have a closeable lid though. Cant tell you how many times ive spilled comet everywhere due to it not having a lid.
Karla F.
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Mega Parent Expert
Es un excelente producto. Me gusta mucho su olor a lavanda es realmente muy agradable, es muy efectivo haciendo su trabajo, todo queda  impecable. El precio es excelente, su calidad es muy buena. No puede faltar en mi casa, siempre lo estoy comprando.
Bree G.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert
I use this to clean the inside of the toilets and the sinks. Love the lavender smell. Inexpensive and easy to use.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Prosper, TX
Love comet and love the added freshness smell!! This product works great on getting out all the soap scum left behind from my kiddos!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Converse, TX
Great stuff! It works great on dirt and grime. I just wish it was more skin friendly
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
Comet is an amazing cleaner!! I always make sure to keep it int he kitchen for cleaning!! The lavender scent is a nice touch too!!!
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Fargo, ND
This stuff is perfect for sinks, stainless steal and bathtubs, this one leaves a pleasant smell as well
lizz c.
lizz c.
Mega Parent Expert
I always love the smell of everything lavender it is good for cleaning the sink and keeping it Smelling nice
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.
Mega Parent Expert
This product works great, it's perfect for getting rid of soap scum and other tough messes. The lavender isn't my favorite scent but it isn't bad.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Do,you prefer or original scent or lavender ?