BY COMET #3 in Bleach

Comet™ with Bleach.

Scratch free.

Deodorizes & cleans tough stains. see more...

• What do you use this to clean?20 Answers
  • How does this compare to Vim?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a hard time rinsing this off? I always end ...9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It works great for porcelain (we have a tub), on our shower, faucets, sinks, pretty much everything in the kitchen and bathrooms!" in 17 reviews
  • "It is a great product, used for the bathroom; sinks, toilets, etc." in 6 reviews
  • "My grandma always used this to clean everything and now I do too...it works wonders in the bath tub and it doesn't need to sit long." in 6 reviews
  • "I am a neat freak when it comes to my bathroom and my kitchen, Comet has always been a necessity when cleaning the faucets and drains of the kitchen sinks and the tub/shower." in 5 reviews
  • "My mother has always used this to clean and I wouldn't trust anything else for scrubbing the shower down." in 5 reviews
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a good product to clean with in the bathroom. You just sprinkle it on the tube,sink, or in the toilet. Wet it a lil to get it into a kind of paste and scrub. It's a chemical so please wear a mask and gloves when useing this product.
I highly recommend this product.
*NEVER EVER MIX BLEACH AND COMET TOGETHER* it causes a dangerous chemical reaction. Safety first!!
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When my husband and I bought our house, this product was recommended to us by some friends. We decided to give it a try and I'm glad we did. This is a great product to use to clean your bathroom. You just sprinkle it on and a little bit goes a long way.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner will clean your whole entire bathroom top to bottom I love it it gets any dirt in the grease and he crime any mold and it really just cleaned it all out, is the best although it's hard to find these days
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Nice to use for cleaner. Affordable price but it's not my favorite cleaner available. It can sometimes leave behind a chalky residue and the ingredients aren't my favorite, especially with a child running around nearby.
Debbie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use Comet to clean the glass top on my stove. Just recently I used it along with so spray bleach cleaner to clean the grout in my tile floor. I was amazed at how well this cleaned the grout. Comet is a very affordable cleaning agent and can be found at just about any store.
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
cleans up any stains from anywhere. you need to buy gloves and watch for the smell but other than that your good to go. the powder does fly around and makes dust but that's how the product is.
Jessica R.
Cary, NC
I love love love this stuff my Grandma had to use this to clean everything so I decided to start using it too and it works so well it is smells great and the volume of the product is not even bad at all
Karen A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is truly a band for your buck! Here are real before and after picture and it was the only thing I could get to bring that stain up! I let it set about 15 minutes and then scrubbed it and bam gone. You can get it for a dollar most places.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is what I've been using lately in the bathroom and I can see it doing work! Makingy job a lot easier in cleaning the toilet and bathtub. Its a great price and leaves it smelling clean like a bleach fresh smell.
Cinnamon R.
I use this to clean my shower and toilet. It works great at killing germs and removing stains. The powder is very concentrated and super cheap. You can find a decently sized container of it at the dollar store.
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
What do you use this to clean?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you used comet for to clean in your home?
Melissa C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this only used in the bathroom? Equal to a disinfectant?
Kathryn L.
Does anyone else have a hard time rinsing this off? I always end up with a thin white film.
Jessica S.
Jackson, GA
Did anyone else ever want to eat this when they were pregnant?! When I was preganat with my son, I would clean with this and the smell made me want to eat it. I never did, but I wanted to. lol