BY COMET #4 in Bleach

Comet™ with Bleach.

Scratch free.

Deodorizes & cleans tough stains. see more...

• What do you use this to clean?20 Answers
  • How does this compare to Vim?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a hard time rinsing this off? I always end ...9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It works great for porcelain (we have a tub), on our shower, faucets, sinks, pretty much everything in the kitchen and bathrooms!" in 17 reviews
  • "It is a great product, used for the bathroom; sinks, toilets, etc." in 6 reviews
  • "My grandma always used this to clean everything and now I do too...it works wonders in the bath tub and it doesn't need to sit long." in 6 reviews
  • "I am a neat freak when it comes to my bathroom and my kitchen, Comet has always been a necessity when cleaning the faucets and drains of the kitchen sinks and the tub/shower." in 5 reviews
  • "My mother has always used this to clean and I wouldn't trust anything else for scrubbing the shower down." in 5 reviews
Melissa P.
I've used this product for years to clean the kitchen sink, tub, etc. It does work well to get the job done on grimy food scum, calcium deposits and everyday bathroom gunk. A downside is if you are using gloves and your gloves get wet and you need more Comet, the Comet bottle gets wet and clumps it together. It is made from recycled things which is a plus! You can buy this nearly everywhere and it is fairly inexpensive but the powder can dust in the air and gives me a cough.
Jess S.
I can't remember ever living in a house that didn't have comet. My grandma and mom used it and now I do too. With dogs and kids I've really loved having comet with bleach for handling big messes in small spaces. My bathrooms sparkle and feel clean. You can't beat the price and it lasts forever. Why fix what it isn't broken. I must be getting set in my ways but I wouldn't use anything else to scrub my kitchen sink!
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
Best household cleaner. I grew up using it and will always purchase Comet. I actually feel as if things get clean with Comet verses other household cleaners. I clean the bathroom sink, toilet, bath tub, and room baseboards with it. You can find it for $1 at Dollar Tree and its in main stores/supermarkets as well.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I use nontoxic cleaners in my house except for this one because I like a bleach-cleaned toilet. This stuff is dirt cheap and wonderful. I sprinkle it into the toilet and let it soak while I clean the rest of the bathroom. I scrub down the bowl with a brush, flush, and my toilet looks spotless.
Melody F.
friendsville, md
Just moved into a house that hasn't been lived in for 10+ Yeats and thanks to Comet I got this place looking like New. Love how easy it helps get rid of stains and odors. I got it at Wal-Mart when I went and got cleaning supplies.i would really recommend this product. I swear by this stuff
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
This is the best for cleaning toilets and showers/tubs! This takes the scum off of anything! I really feel like it leaves a very clean finish and removes dirt and germs very well! It also has a great freshly cleaned smell! Will continue to purchase this forever for my toilets especially!
Taylor F.
A staple in my house. I use this to clean kitchen counters, sinks, and I use this a ton in the bathroom. I loved how easy it is to use in the shower and even the toilet bowl if I run out of regular toilet bowl cleaner. Smells lemony fresh. I will definitely continue to purchase this.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
My all time favorite cleaning stuff!!! I love how I can sprinkle it on walk out clean the other rooms and then come back scrub just a little bit and rinse with scorching hot water and it makes everything shinny I love this stuff and I can get it at the dollar store for a buck ❤❤❤
Tough C.
I bought this product from a dollar tree in my community and it removed most of the grim and dirt in my tub. i didn't like the scent but it did a great job so not a lot of complaints. if your looking for a powerful powder type cleaner thiw would be a great product just for that
Jasmine B.
I always keep a few cans under the kitchen cabinet. This powder helps to cut through caked on dirt for a smoothr finish. You have to rinse thoroughly to make sure that no granules are left behind. Also, be careful when wearing dark clothing since this does have bleach in it.
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
What do you use this to clean?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you used comet for to clean in your home?
Melissa C.
Mega Parent Expert
Is this only used in the bathroom? Equal to a disinfectant?
Kathryn L.
Does anyone else have a hard time rinsing this off? I always end up with a thin white film.
Jessica S.
Jackson, GA
Did anyone else ever want to eat this when they were pregnant?! When I was preganat with my son, I would clean with this and the smell made me want to eat it. I never did, but I wanted to. lol