BY COMET #3 in Bleach

Comet™ with Bleach.

Scratch free.

Deodorizes & cleans tough stains. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It works great for porcelain (we have a tub), on our shower, faucets, sinks, pretty much everything in the kitchen and bathrooms!" in 17 reviews
  • "It is a great product, used for the bathroom; sinks, toilets, etc." in 6 reviews
  • "My grandma always used this to clean everything and now I do too...it works wonders in the bath tub and it doesn't need to sit long." in 6 reviews
  • "Comet is a great way to clean a porcelain tub, and great for toilet bowl cleaning... A bathroom must have..." in 5 reviews
  • "My mother has always used this to clean and I wouldn't trust anything else for scrubbing the shower down." in 5 reviews
Becky S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's hard not to live a cleaner that has been on the market for decades and is still sought out without having to change its marketing, packaging, formula or fragrances. With Comet there are no gimmicks or trendy design changes...just clean. I use this at home and in the bar because it truly cleans almost all surfaces.
As much as I appreciate the fact that it hasn't changed, it can be difficult to use or not to over use and spill on clothing or skin and my skin is sensitive so I use gloves when working with it.
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a good product to clean with in the bathroom. You just sprinkle it on the tube,sink, or in the toilet. Wet it a lil to get it into a kind of paste and scrub. It's a chemical so please wear a mask and gloves when useing this product.
I highly recommend this product.
*NEVER EVER MIX BLEACH AND COMET TOGETHER* it causes a dangerous chemical reaction. Safety first!!
Nicole A.
I highly recommend this versatile product! I mainly use it to clean my showers, sinks, and toilets. It does a great job removing mold and any grime that builds up over time. This is also great to remove any grease buildup on a pan. Just soak the pan with water, sprinkle some comet and let it sit for a bit (your welcome).
Gina A.
Raleigh, NC
My parents used this in the house when I was a child and now I use it in my own household. It’s versatile and very easy to use. I use it to clean my sinks and bathtubs and it has bleach so I don’t have to use more than one cleaner.
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I knew it was cleaning day in the house when I smelled the scent of Comet ringing through the hallways at home. Mom would coat the bathtubs and sinks in that green/blue powder to prepare them for a good scrub down. Now that I have a house of my own, I use Comet, as well, because I feel like it really gets my bathroom and kitchen clean. It's a very affordable and effective product.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner will clean your whole entire bathroom top to bottom I love it it gets any dirt in the grease and he crime any mold and it really just cleaned it all out, is the best although it's hard to find these days
Brittney L.
New York
This stuff will have your bathroom gleaming white! I have been using comet on my bathtub for years and nothing gets it whiter. Be careful using it on the toilet seat as it is strong and might eat through the paint.
amy b.
Reedsville, PA
We use this Comet for a lot of things. I clean my toilet bowls out with it. You can scour your sinks with it too if they are dirty. Plus we scrub our tires on our vehicles and RV with it. Plus if you have any rust like on bumpers, Chrome etc. You can put some on a rug and rub and rub gently and you can remove pits on chrome.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use comet in my bath tub for soap scum. Just sprinkle it on, scrub it then rinse it. Works wonders and very effective. The smell is pretty bad, which is why it got 4 stars.
Megan G.
Comet is one cleaner that I'll probably always use. It's a great cleaner and so incredibly cheap. I love using it. I have a few different cleaners that I'll use on my sinks, etc. and this in one of them. It's never failed at doing its job and it's also never ruined anything.
Laura K.
Nederland , TX
What do you use this to clean?
Melissa C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this only used in the bathroom? Equal to a disinfectant?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you used comet for to clean in your home?
Kathryn L.
Does anyone else have a hard time rinsing this off? I always end up with a thin white film.
Jessica S.
Jackson, GA
Did anyone else ever want to eat this when they were pregnant?! When I was preganat with my son, I would clean with this and the smell made me want to eat it. I never did, but I wanted to. lol