Comet Soft Cleanser with Bleach uploaded by Julie C.

BY COMET

Comet® Soft Cleanser Cleans with Bleach!

Scratch free.

Cream cleanser. see more...

Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this cleanser! Super tough on dirt and stains without scratching or damaging surfaces. Perfect at cleaning the light colored grout throughout my house and leave a nice clean scent. Have been using it for years and will continue to buy. Highly recommend!
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love using this for all of my bathroom cleaning needs. It scrubs stains off of the bathtub/toilet/sink areas and does well in other places of the house too. I've used it on the kitchen sink and stovetop.
Janice B.
Lamont, FL
This stuff was a godsend when I got light colored grout on my countertops and my tea maker leaked. It stained my grout a dark brown and nothing would get it out! I happen to have this under my sink so I tried it out of desperation, and it worked. I was so thankful because it made it look brand new! I highly recommend this product.
Jenn R.
PFLUGERVILLE, TX
This is a wonderful bathroom cleaner. Removes mold and rinses clean. It can be a bit gritty so you'll want to rinse well, but it provides a great clean for your bathroom.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
I have a glass top stove this stuff is perfect to clean it it doesn't scratch it up it cleans it well and I'm left with a shiny new stove
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Great for cleaning bath tubs or showers. The smell is a bit strong but when you're finished cleaning, it smells like it's clean.
krista s.
Probably the most effective sink cleaner, aside from the smell i love this stuff
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Comet Soft Cleanser with Bleach very good product! We have the powder version of this as well. It’s very affordable and works amazingly. I bought mine at Walmart! The scent is a bit strong but I don’t mind it! I have repurchase this item because of how effective it is!