Comet Lemon Fresh Disinfectant Cleanser, 21 Oz uploaded by Wilka B.Comet Lemon Fresh Disinfectant Cleanser, 21 Oz uploaded by Sandra G.Comet Lemon Fresh Disinfectant Cleanser, 21 Oz uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY COMET #36 in Bleach

Mandy S.
Love using this to clean my tub! I have a almost 10 month old and I clean my tub twice a week. Very effective, put me at ease knowing my tub is disinfected and my son is taking a clean bath. Would recommend to others
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
My mom always used this as one of her go to cleaning products when I was a kid. When I had chores, she always made sure I was using this to clean the bathroom, kitchen, etc. I continued this tradition into adulthood. It really cleans and freshens my whole home. It can be used to clean many surfaces at home, especially the toilet and toilet bowl. I used to remember at one point it really did smell like lemon. I think it had a change to the formula, because it doesn't smell like lemon like it used. But, it's not a harsh chemical scent, either.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I swear by comet for cleaning my bathtub and sinks. I thought I would try the lemon scented variety this time. While it is nice having a scent that isn't just the normal chemical scent that you get from regular comet, I don't think it is actually as effective as the regular product. I seem to be using much more "elbow grease" than I had in the past with the original product.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
Makes cleaning a dirty sink a snap! Inexpensive cleaner that lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. Does contain bleach so beware of clothing. I would recommend this to my friends and family to clean.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This has been in our home forever my grandma used it and I use it to.This will scrub out your bath tub and comics to make it look super clean,you have to use some elbow grease,but it definitely works.
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
This product is a most have at home, I love cleaning my bathroom with this product, I think my its not clean of I don’t used this product
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Great for cleaning toilets, sinks, tubs etc.. I make sure I always have a can of this when moving into a knew home
Sandra G.
Bakersfield, CA
Love my comet!! Help remove black scuff in the kitchen sink and a lot of other things that a wet towel can’t do
Andrae F.
All families should have this wheteher it's a bathroom or kitchen cleaner it works well and gets the job done
Danyale C.
Buckhannon, WV
Amazing stuff to clean sinks and bathtubs with. Has a lemon smell that makes the whole room smell good