Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesComet
Foaming Bath Spray Cleaner & Deodorizer Fresh Scent

Comet Foaming Bath Spray Cleaner & Deodorizer Fresh Scent

by Comet

Comet® Fresh Scent Foaming Bath Spray Cleaner & Deodorizer.

New!

Removes nasty soapscum!

Spray, wipe, deodorize, shine!

Removes soap scum, dirt, and hard water stains.

Sticks to vertical surfaces.

Leaves a fresh clean scent.

How do i order this?
Howdo you ordrr tjis?
Start your review of Comet Foaming Bath Spray Cleaner & Deodorizer Fresh Scent!
Sheyla  G.
Brownsville, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Comet Foaming Bath Spray Cleaner & Deodorizer Fresh Scent uploaded by Sheyla  G.
This product will make the bathroom cleaning easier, it is such a good product you won't have to be getting messy cleaning the ugly parts of the bathroom. You just add the foam let it sit for a while then rinse and done.
Jasmine W.
Paintsville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the comet foaming bath cleaner! It works amazing! Helps get off all the tough spots. I just spray it, and let it sit for about 5- 10 minutes, an I scrub. Looks amazing afterwards! I recommend! 100%
Ashlee W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Comet Foaming Bath Spray Cleaner & Deodorizer Fresh Scent uploaded by Ashlee W.
Love how clean this product makes my bathroom and it even smells good! Will for sure buy again!
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Works really well in the bathroom keep the bathroom looking very nice and white and clean I prefer to use that your product is so
Dawn F.
Dallas
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the spray foam and lemon scent. Evenly sprays instead of squirting directly on one spot. Great on shower doors.
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells okay and sprays well. I havent had any issues with it not cleaning as well as I'd like and seems to spray for days I've had it for months and it still has plenty left
Malay H.
trenton
This product is a good product to clean a sink. I use it in my bathroom but I was highly disappointed when it didn’t remove the ring around my tub after my dirty little sister take a bath after a long day of being a child. I don’t think it’s a good product for the tub, but works well to clean off the sink in my bathroom.
Manda E.
Orange Park, FL
This makes feeling the shower clean a breeze! It is fast and simple to use with minimal fumes.