BY COMET #38 in Bathroom Cleaners

Disinfects Dissolves Soap Scum & Hard Water Film Disinfects as it cleans.  Contains no bleach .  Great on surfaces such as fiberglass, glazed porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, synthetic marble, Formica®, plastic and vinyl.  For old or worn surfaces, test on a small area before use.  Do not use on natural marble, stone, brass or colored grout. Questions?  Comments?   Call toll-free  see more...

• "But for a quick clean this will work " in 1 review
  • "I had hard water stains and soap scum and since my boyfriend works on a garage greasy hand prints!" in 1 review
  • "I have a homemade recipe that is much cheaper, has less chemicals, and does not make me want to pass out every time I use it. " in 1 review
  • "Or if you have some hard water stains." in 1 review
  • "The bleach free bathroom cleaner is fantastic, no harsh chemical smells at all." in 1 review
Lisbeth A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
most favorite cleaner  gets the tough job done much easier, smells great works great to disinfect bathroom. this is a product i def recommend
i use this alot to clean the grout on my tile. most efficient product
Amanda A.
I love comet. I use comet for everything, when i first this product i wasn't thinking it would work so good but i do like it a lot. I clean houses and people always ask what i use and o usually have this with me.
Alice S.
Evansville, IN
This smells amazing! The spray bottle works well and keeps my hands clean. Amazon had free shipping and the price was good! Overall this is a wonderful product with a good smell for a fair price! Yes use it!
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
In my opinion, this is one of the best bathroom cleaners. It smells great and you can really see it working. I purchase mine at Wal-Mart for around $4.00. It's definitely worth the money.
Victoria r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this stuff smells really strong. but it's so great at getting rid of stains on white floors and so on. it's not that expensive depending on where you buy it. i get most of my cleaning stuff from walmart or the dollar store and it all works the same for me.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works great as a quick cleaner for countertops and other bathroom items. Gets stains off relatively easy after you let it soak. Easy to use spray bottle and fresh clean scent.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Comet is one of those cleaning agents that is literally good for every job. Bathroom sink, shower, toilet, countertops, tile floors -- basically you name it, Comet does it. The bleach free bathroom cleaner is fantastic, no harsh chemical smells at all. The best part is a little goes a long way, making even the smallest of Comet's last longer than you think. You can also find it everywhere and it's extremely reasonable in terms of pricing.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
My mom used comet for everything,I remember use to all they had was that powder you sprinkle around and wipe up. Now they've got the spray that disinfects plus you can buy it at the dollar store for a dollar. So yes it's s great cleaner
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
The best bathroom cleaner out there leaves everything beautiful and shiny. Works especially great in the tub. Also, discovered this cleans up hair dye like a dream! I recently got dark blue hair dye In the shower, floor, tub, etc. I sprayed comet all over the spits and scrubbed. Looks like it never happened! Love this product.
Courtney T.
Montrose, PA
Just bought this today for the first time, and it cleans better then any other bathroom cleaner ive tried. I had hard water stains and soap scum and since my boyfriend works on a garage greasy hand prints! And this cleaner got rid of them,and it was nice seeing all the ick go down the drain, now I know i have a clean tub!
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
Do you prefer the spay Comet or the powder Comet?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Why do you recommend this product compared to others? Trying to find the best possible.
Jessica G.
San Antonio , TX
I live in Texas and we have awful hard water here that wrecks havoc on my glass shower doors, and leaves waters stains like no other! I have tried CLR and Lime Away and they didn't work. Does this work on hard water stains?
Karen A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it clean as well as the powder
Kim B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How is the scent, is it step g and overpowering?