Comet Cleanser Original 25 oz

by Comet

Use for tough cleaning problems all around your house. This all purpose cleanser cleans and deodorizes porcelain, stainless steel, fiberglass, Corian*, solid surfaces, natural marble and ceramic tile without scratching. To Clean and Deodorize: For most problems, sprinkle Comet® on wet surface or sponge, let sit for 15 seconds, rub and rinse. If problem remains, wet surface, sprinkle on Comet®, let stand for 1 minute, rub and rinse.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comet Cleanser Original 25 oz!
This stuff is awesome. My mom buys this and I am constantly using this to clean stuff that is stuck-on. Your hands may get super dry from this, but just wear gloves to prevent it. Also, be wary of breathing in the powder which ends up in the air when you pour it as well as accidentally drop it. I would give this 5 stars if it came with a cap to cover it and prevent the powder from getting everywhere.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Same clean experience I have with the other types of comet. Just what ever one they have.

Looking for your answer?