Comet Cleanser Original 25 oz

by Comet

Use for tough cleaning problems all around your house. This all purpose cleanser cleans and deodorizes porcelain, stainless steel, fiberglass, Corian*, solid surfaces, natural marble and ceramic tile without scratching. To Clean and Deodorize: For most problems, sprinkle Comet® on wet surface or sponge, let sit for 15 seconds, rub and rinse. If problem remains, wet surface, sprinkle on Comet®, let stand for 1 minute, rub and rinse.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comet Cleanser Original 25 oz!
Escondido, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Comet Cleanser Original 25 oz uploaded by Julie C.
Comet Cleanser Original 25 oz makes any spot in our bathroom go bye bye! It’s one of our go to products if we have a stubborn stain! I dye my hair alot of crazy colors and this leaves our bathtub spotless! Would highly recommend
Middletown, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this to clean my bath tub and sinks out, I get the inside if the tub And sink wet then I prinkle Comet all over and let it sit for a little bit for soap scum and then I take a rag and rub in a circular motion and then rinse it off and out with warm water, It cleans amazingly.
Crystal Lake, IL
The best for getting out tough stains on non porous surfaces. Do NOT use on marble, granite, or any type of soft porous material. I use mostly to clean bath tubs and shower areas. Simple sprinkle on a moist surface and let sit. Then scrub away! Rinse off for a clean finish.
Augusta, GA
From cleaning pool tiles to bathroom or kitchen anything comet is my go to. The smell is fresh and nice without being over bearing bleach and it cleans stains grease mold crusty stuff super easily and the can makes it easy to pour out a little or a lot.
Philadelphia , PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My mother always used this product and so do I. I have tried other cleansers over the years, but always come back to Comet. Rinses away without leaving any gritty residue.
Jackson, MS
I love comet because it really scrubs and cleans. It smells nice to me. It’s not high priced and it really gets the job done. I use it for bathroom purposes but I believe it can be used in kitchens also.
My go to for every cleaning occasion! I use this to clean my bath tub, sink and toilet! It works wonders and it disinfect everything! It’s so cheap!! You can find it anywhere!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this all of the time I grew up using I use to clean my toilet, my sink, and bathtub. I can buy it at dollar tree and it doesn't leave a strong scent after use.
Kansas City, MO
Comet Cleanser Original 25 oz uploaded by Dannella V.
Love this stuff. It cleans so well just about everything. Even got hair dye off my hands while cleaning it out of my tub. Always a low price for so much.
Rochester, NY
For some reason, this gives me nostalgia. I use it to clean the bathroom all the time just like my Mom did. The smell triggers my memory for some reason.

Looking for your answer?