Comet Cleanser Original 25 oz

by Comet

Use for tough cleaning problems all around your house. This all purpose cleanser cleans and deodorizes porcelain, stainless steel, fiberglass, Corian*, solid surfaces, natural marble and ceramic tile without scratching. To Clean and Deodorize: For most problems, sprinkle Comet® on wet surface or sponge, let sit for 15 seconds, rub and rinse. If problem remains, wet surface, sprinkle on Comet®, let stand for 1 minute, rub and rinse.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comet Cleanser Original 25 oz!
Lorain, OH
My grandmother and mother and now myself swear by this product. I can not clean my bathroom with anything else. It makes my bathtub spotless and prevents buildup. I sprinkle my tub with the original Comet and then spray PineSol Pine Sol Lemon Fresh Cleaner 175oz on top. Then I wet a sponge with hot water and scrub until the power is a paste. I rinse and then my bath tub is sparkling clean! If you don’t use this to clean your bathroom is your bathroom even clean?
Austin, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
For years my mom has been using this cleaner to cleanse the bathtub. It works super well and makes it smell great. We have bought it for years and definitely will continue to buy it.
Long Beach, CA
Comet Cleanser Original 25 oz uploaded by Isamar F.
I've been using this product for the last 2 years and I really love it leaves my sink looking nice and clean. Especially because my sink is white. I recommend this product. I think the only con is that you have to let it set for a minute or 2.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product because it actually works and its a very great value its not that exspensive and it cleans very well and has a nice fresh scent and sometimes its over powering but hey would dont want there bathrooms or whatever clean and defently recommend this product
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Old school product! The best I would say that really does the job in deep cleaning your toilet and bathroom! This leaves my bathroom like brand new ! My tub looks white again after using this product and what I love is that I can find this product at the dollar store!
London, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Dollar General
This product is good. It gets the job done but I just prefer other cleaners!! It gives me a headache when I use it! I sometimes clean my tub with it and it seems like it takes forever to clean the stuff off! It leaves residue around the tub. It just isn’t for me.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Comet Cleanser Original 25 oz uploaded by Leah B.
Comet Cleanser Original 25 oz gets the job done. I use it in my kitchen and bathrooms. It scrubs things that are hard to get out as well as sanitizes them. This is a staple in my cleaning arsenal.
Glendale, AZ
When I clean this is definitely one of the big guy I pull out. Smells clean, like laundry detergent but stronger. I typically use it with some bleach and or pinesol/fabuloso. Affordable and effective something always a must when looking for cleaning products.
Plattsburgh , NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I use this product to clean like everything in my bathroom and kitchen. I even used it in my toilet to get rid of stains. It cleans well to the point where everything is white again.
Fayetteville, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Comet can clean literally anything. I use this for everything. It has bleach so that makes everything very clean. Comet is also a very cheap product so that’s great if you’re on a budget. I would definitely buy this again.

Looking for your answer?