BeautyFaceFace MakeupBECCA
Coméstique Highlighter - Femme - 17 Oz I0089590

Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 1.7 Oz I0089590

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

How does this work on dry skin?
Is it easy to apply on the face?
Is this good and  Worth it ???
Start your review of Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 1.7 Oz I0089590!
Product Highlights
...healthy radiance. it can be an incredible highlight though if you apply a powder highlighter over it.in reviews
...recommend this to everyone! it looks really good on the high points of your face.in reviews
i have the color champagne pop and absolutely love it. i have a really light skin tone and it looks good on me, but if you have a darker complexion it will look even more beautiful. the only reason i gave it four stars is because it is not always practical to apply for rushed mornings. if you are like me, i would recommend using the powder for faster application. in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,228 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Pearl
This is the shimmering skin perfector liquid highlighter from the Becca shimmering skin line. Lots of shades that all perform well. I got the shade, “champagne pop”. It is a light-medium, yellow gold with warm undertones and fine pearl. The liquid comes out very thin, can be mixed with other products (like foundation) if you wanted to. Very subtle, adds warmth on my very fair skin. This is not a blinding or intense highlight, it is very natural. Advertised as subtle. I used it as a highlighter on top of my foundation and experience no issues with blending
Bobbie B.
Coldwater, MI
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 1.7 Oz I0089590 uploaded by Bobbie B.
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal is a Holy Grail item for me. I use it as a base for my makeup everyday or if I'm not wearing "full" makeup this is what I use mixed with a bit of primer. It makes my skin glow from within without looking as though I rolled in the glitter wheel. It is so smooth and does not cause breakouts as many other products have caused. I am a trusted Becca fan!
Roberta  H.
Chiefland, FL
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 1.7 Oz I0089590 uploaded by Roberta  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Prefer the skin perfect or. But it looks great also. Becca absolutely gets the highlight award from me.
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 1.7 Oz I0089590 uploaded by Amber F.
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 1.7 Oz I0089590 uploaded by Amber F.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Moonstone
My initial review on the set I have was that I hated this product. I found out that it wasn’t the product... it was me. I had a really hard time getting it to show up on my skin but it turns out that it was just the way I was using it. I tried it over powder and apparently you can’t put liquid makeup over powder as it disturbs the powder and just makes the skin look gross. So then I tried again over liquid foundation but I still was having no luck. Tonight, I tried something different. I used a mud mask, moisturized my face THEN put the Becca liquid skin perfector on my bare but well moisturized face. It did take a lot of building up to get to the coverage that I wanted but after about 3-4 applications with my fingers and evening it out with a beauty sponge, I got it! I actually really love this and will probably use it tomorrow to see how it lasts on my very oily skin. I’ll update after I do a wear test.
Alexis C.
Charlottesville, VA
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 1.7 Oz I0089590 uploaded by Alexis C.
Review for: Champagne Pop
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LIQUID HIGHLIGHTER!! This is definitely my go to with or without makeup. It leaves a flawless, natural but bad b!tch glow🤩 I would recommend this to others—I’ve received so many compliments while wearing this highlighter
Tammy F.
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 1.7 Oz I0089590 uploaded by Tammy F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Champagne Pop
This stuff is amazing! It gives a natural subtle glow. Goes on very smoothly and it only takes a couple of drops. Doesn't cake at all. Leaves skin looking flawless!
Irina B.
Frisco, TX
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 1.7 Oz I0089590 uploaded by Irina B.
Review for: Pearl
When I purchased this product, I was expecting it to be more like a primer with some sheer shine. But this one has a thicker texture, almost like a sunscreen and also smells like sunscreen. It is very shiny and on my face it looked greasy. I would only use it a highlighter on my cheekbones not all over the face.
Jessica M.
Beaumont, CA
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 1.7 Oz I0089590 uploaded by Jessica M.
Review for: Opal
This is my favorite thing to mix into foundations or use as an all over base before makeup. It makes your skin look luminous from within. I think it would be great for dry or oily skin. It doesn’t add oiliness just extra glow!
patricia L.
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 1.7 Oz I0089590 uploaded by patricia L.
I love it because it's full coverage and it's comfortable to driveBECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation, For people who have a combined face, it is a very perfect foundation
Christina  P.
Holbrook, NY
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 1.7 Oz I0089590 uploaded by Christina  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Liquid gold! Literally! I have champagne pop and I can’t say enough about it. It is such a soft and beautiful glow on your skin!! It’s smooth when applying and gliding on your cheeks. I love the look of this outside in the sun!

319 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
salome N.