MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersBECCA
Coméstique Highlighter - Femme - 028 Oz I0089598

Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598

A best-selling creamy highlighter powder to light up the features you love with a high-shine finish.

Is the Becca highlighter all it’s cracked up to beBECCA Glow Silk Highlighter Drops - Champagne Pop ?
I am a big fan of highlighters and heard this is a great brand, is it worth the money?
Start your review of Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598!
Product Highlights
i love love this highlighter. it's beautiful. leaves my face lookin amazing !! i would buy again in reviews
...i managed to nab the rose quartz which is also beautiful but very very powdery, i get an insane amount of fallout. the amethyst one is on its way to me but i worry it will be the same! in reviews
shimmers well. doesn't go well with pale skin and breaks easily. expensive but worth the cost if you love it. lasts all day and has a champagne undertone. i've heard great things from many muas and i recommend it in reviews
I have opal and it works great as a highlight or on top of my bronzer, and the shade rose gold can be used as a blush or a highlight.in reviews
The powder is so finely milled and the texture is holy batman smooth and buttery.in reviews
Ericca R.
Yuma, AZ
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598 uploaded by Ericca R.
Review for: Champagne Pop
This is an amazing highlighter! i love it because it gives me a natural glow and doesn’t look bad on my skin and its not that shimmery which i love ❤️✨ Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Pop Authenticnew In Box #becca
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,441 reviews
Review for: Champagne Pop
This is the Becca Champagne pop shimmering skin perfector in the pressed powder, comes in many other shades that all perform well. Champagne pop is peachy gold with strong, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had a smooth, blendable texture. The product applied evenly, blended out without trouble, and had a luminous finish. It had opaque pigmentation, but the drier texture actually made it easier to pick up less product by using a lighter hand. The color stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me.I highly recommend this beauty, not a blinding highlight but it has pop!!
Ewa B.
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598 uploaded by Ewa B.
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598 uploaded by Ewa B.
Review for: Rose Quartz
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598 How on Earth I have discovered this so late, when this company is going to close soon!?! It’s such a smooth and nice formula. Glow is buildable to full opacity. There is no weird colored base or sth - Rose Gold one gives me beautiful glow but it’s not too dark. And I am pale as a ghost (Fenty 120).
Linda P.
Springfield, VA
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598 uploaded by Linda P.
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598 uploaded by Linda P.
Review for: Opal
I love this highlighter more than the anastasia glow kits! This is good for dry skin because it goes on smoothly without looking chalky. It gives your face a natural glow. It is the perfect gold shade without making your skin look yellow. I have bought two of these. The only thing I don't like is that it cracks and gets messy when you open it.
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598 uploaded by Alyssa R.
Review for: Champagne Pop
A tad too dark for my pale complexion, but I find that with a very light hand, i can make it work. It reminds me a lot of ABH x Amrezy as far as the color and overall finish of the highlighter. The packaging is very compact and nice for traveling!
Arianna D.
Sacramento, CA
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this after seeing all the hype once Jaclyn Hill came out with her shade "Champagne Pop", knowing I had to purchase that and "Opal" as well. BECCA products are always very pigmented, and the Shimmering Skin Perfectors are nothing short of that. I'm always careful to go in with it with a very light hand and a big, fluffy, and pointed blending brush (I prefer this type of brush over fan brushes for highlighters because it is easier to build up the pigmentation, then take a beauty blender to blend it into the skin and get rid of the harsh appearance). It is easy to go overboard, so it is good to remember that a little goes a long way! Champagne Pop is more of a rose gold/pink-undertone highlight whereas Opal is more silver. I personally love silver highlighters so Opal is a clear favorite, but both shades are staples in my collection! They are by far the best highlighters I've tried to this day, and I always find myself comparing a new highlighter I purchased to these. My preferred use of the Shimmering Skin Perfectors are for formal events. I find using a more subtle highlight goes better with an everyday makeup look, but it is very easy to tone this up or down so it's really based on preference and what works best for your skin! I will always recommend this product to any friends who are trying to glow to the gods.
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598 uploaded by Tatum S.
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598 uploaded by Tatum S.
Review for: Champagne Pop
I was sad to hear Becca is closing it’s brand this year bc they were the first highlight I purchased. Its bold and shiny, golden and glowy! I love it so much! Easy to apply and lasts all day long! I recommend!
Kysha B.
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598 uploaded by Kysha B.
Review for: Chocolate Geode
I want chocolate brown with gold pearl award-winning highlighting power extra buttery texture that melts into the skin for a natural glow!!
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598 uploaded by Stephanie A.
Love this. It’s such a natural but luminous highlight. It has a soft creamy formula almost buttery. It’s not powdery and it doesn’t have glitter chunks in it. It’s just beautiful.
Ashley C.
Boulder, CO
Coméstique Highlighter Becca - Femme - 0.28 Oz I0089598 uploaded by Ashley C.
Review for: Champagne Pop
This is my all time favorite pressed highlighter! The compact comes with a mirror which makes application easy. It lasts a long time and is worth the price! I apply this after setting spray so it holds longer. Love it!

2,392 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
tisha K.
buddha mandir road nobodaya colony
lauren S.
il y a 2 mois
Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit  i’ve been trying to buy this product however I do not know if it is worth the cost how expensive is it is it good and what’s the coverage I would love to know please and for me i’ve been trying to buy this product however I do not know if it is worth the cost how expensive is it is it good and what’s the coverage I would love to know please and for me??
Arlinne I.
il y a 5 mois
Linda P. il y a 5 mois
Try it out it’s good natural highlighter!