BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

In this vibrant edition, newly recolored by the original illustrator, Amelia Bedelia's job search gets her into another ‘homonym hot seat because she does what she's told'literally. For example, she gets a job as a file clerk, only she takes out a nail file and shreds the papers she's supposed to file away! The comic convolutions are endless and endlessly enjoyable.''The Baton Rouge Advocate Magazine. see more...

Ashley T.
Manchester, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Amelia Bedelia books are excellent for my students, and I enjoy reading them too. They are timeless!
Angelica A.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Loveeee these books!!!this is a must have specially if you have kids easy to read and understand!!!!!
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
We used to have to read these in Elementary school. Great books, and very entertaining.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
I remember these books when i was in elementary school :) always enjoyed reading them
kelli b.
Narragansett, RI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When I was a kid these books were one of my favorites ! Ah to be young again !
Nicole T.
These books were my favorite books when I used to read them when I was younger
Julia M.
London, London
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh! I remember reading this to my little sister years ago! haha! one of the best kids books ever....actually any amelia bedelia books. :)
Hanshah S.
This is a wonderful children's book. It teaches kids a lot of interesting things these days
Diana W.
Edmonton, AB
These books defined my childhood! I loved Amelia Bedelia and all of her quirky ways!