BY MIRA

An unexpected journey leads one woman to discover that life after loss is possible, if only you can find the courage to let go… One minute, Tegan Lawson has everything she could hope for: an adoring husband, Gabe, and a baby on the way. The next, a patch of black ice causes a devastating accident that will change her life in ways she never could have imagined. Tegan is consumed by grief-not to mention her anger toward Gabe, who was driving on the night of the crash. But just when she thinks she's hit rock bottom, Gabe reminds her of their Jar of Spontaneity, a collection of their dream destinations and experiences, and so begins an adventure of a lifetime. From the bustling markets of Thailand to the flavors of Italy to the ocean waves in Hawaii, Tegan and Gabe embark on a journey to escape the tragedy and search for forgiveness. But they soon learn that grief follows you no matter how far away you run, and that acceptance comes when you least expect it. Heartbreaking, hopeful and utterly transporting, Come Away with Me is an unforgettable debut and a luminous celebration of the strength of the human spirit. see more...

Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Dublin, OH
I absolutely loved this book! I think it is a prefect debut novel and I cant wait to see/ read mire by this author. Karma Brown sends you on an emotional roller coaster but in the best way possible... I can honestly say give this book a chance. I wasn't even go to finish it but I really don't like leaving stories untold so I made myself read on and boy am I glad I did! You wont even know what hit you until you get to the end.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
London, ON
This is an insanely good read! It starts off slow but the roller coaster of emotions to follow is out of this world! I have reccomended this book to so many people and everyone loves it! It was a fluke that it ended up with me and the best fluke it turned out to be!