- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Truly a painful experience. We had just moved into our home and had a Comcast install where the tech drilled holes in the middle of our gorgeous hard wood floors. He stapled wires into our mantel. Then we discovered the next day that nothing he installed worked. We spent weeks trying to get the service corrected and damages repaired.
I'm a Comcast~XFinity Cable Customer! I really enjoy the basic selection package that they offerer. You get an array of different channels at a remarkable low price! For an additional extra cost you may add a TVO Box~ recorder to record movies and so forth. Comcast XFinity's For Me!
Comcast has the worst customer service, and I've experienced several outtages already this year. I pay my bill on time, and never have any problems connecting to the billing services, but anytime I have to do something involving customer service, it wastes hours of my time. Maybe if they spent more time and money on improving their customer service and less on cheesy ads, they would have more customers. I only use it because it's the only provider available to me. I dread having to call customer service and have to plan my day around it because sometimes it takes three hours to get a simple thing fixed. Ridiculous. Do not recommend.
Forget you Comcast you suck. Nah I'm jk you alright. Not as good as charter and definitely slower wifi but I can't get charter so I guess you're okay.
Comcast Comcast Comcast.. We have a love/ hate relationship. Comcast is the best priced service but at times the crap you have to deal with is not even worth saving money on the services. Unfortunately where I live I can't use no other provider so I don't have a choice but they do provide a wide range of services. The services have improved but they still have a long way to go.
I love comcast. I have had them on and off for years. There service is great and modern. I just hate them have so many outages in my area every time it rais. But other than that they are good and not too expensive.
Overall it's of good quality but the pricing is a little high and continues to get higher but I suppose that's everything. Customer service is wonderful always good service and results
Much people complain about Comcast, especially about his high price. I have been years with comcast and I have always love it. I switched to Xfinity1 almost a year ago and now I love even more!
No complaints just wish prices would lower if you didn't get package deal... Great customer service.
I love Comcast! we've had this cable company for about a year now we previously had Direct Tv, I feel like they were overpricing things! Comcast has more channels available for free without having to upgrade our service!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos