BY COMCAST

• What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Alex L.
Canton, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
Truly a painful experience. We had just moved into our home and had a Comcast install where the tech drilled holes in the middle of our gorgeous hard wood floors. He stapled wires into our mantel. Then we discovered the next day that nothing he installed worked. We spent weeks trying to get the service corrected and damages repaired.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm a Comcast~XFinity Cable Customer! I really enjoy the basic selection package that they offerer. You get an array of different channels at a remarkable low price! For an additional extra cost you may add a TVO Box~ recorder to record movies and so forth. Comcast XFinity's For Me!
Vanessa M.
Comcast has the worst customer service, and I've experienced several outtages already this year. I pay my bill on time, and never have any problems connecting to the billing services, but anytime I have to do something involving customer service, it wastes hours of my time. Maybe if they spent more time and money on improving their customer service and less on cheesy ads, they would have more customers. I only use it because it's the only provider available to me. I dread having to call customer service and have to plan my day around it because sometimes it takes three hours to get a simple thing fixed. Ridiculous. Do not recommend.
Tarah B.
Michie, TN
Forget you Comcast you suck. Nah I'm jk you alright. Not as good as charter and definitely slower wifi but I can't get charter so I guess you're okay.
Rebecca M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Comcast Comcast Comcast.. We have a love/ hate relationship. Comcast is the best priced service but at times the crap you have to deal with is not even worth saving money on the services. Unfortunately where I live I can't use no other provider so I don't have a choice but they do provide a wide range of services. The services have improved but they still have a long way to go.
cecilia m.
I love comcast. I have had them on and off for years. There service is great and modern. I just hate them have so many outages in my area every time it rais. But other than that they are good and not too expensive.
Tracy S.
Belle Vernon, PA
Overall it's of good quality but the pricing is a little high and continues to get higher but I suppose that's everything. Customer service is wonderful always good service and results
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
Much people complain about Comcast, especially about his high price. I have been years with comcast and I have always love it. I switched to Xfinity1 almost a year ago and now I love even more!
Alexandra P.
N Billerica, MA
Techie Expert Level 2
No complaints just wish prices would lower if you didn't get package deal... Great customer service.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA
I love Comcast! we've had this cable company for about a year now we previously had Direct Tv, I feel like they were overpricing things! Comcast has more channels available for free without having to upgrade our service!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.