- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast has the worst customer service, and I've experienced several outtages already this year. I pay my bill on time, and never have any problems connecting to the billing services, but anytime I have to do something involving customer service, it wastes hours of my time. Maybe if they spent more time and money on improving their customer service and less on cheesy ads, they would have more customers. I only use it because it's the only provider available to me. I dread having to call customer service and have to plan my day around it because sometimes it takes three hours to get a simple thing fixed. Ridiculous. Do not recommend.
We pay extra for the best internet rate that they offer and we still have SEVERAL issues and computers lag all the time.
We hate Comcast! We want to switch to ATT Uverse but it's not available in my area yet. Comcast service is horrible and every month we have to call and complain about the bill. They charge for breathing! Would not recommend!
Does anyone ever have a GOOD experience with an internet service provider? I'm not convinced they do—seems like the ISPs in general aren't very good at meeting customer's needs. I had bad experiences with Comcast, but they were the only option in my neighborhood at the time. Not like I had a lot of choices.
Unfortunately this is the only ISP in my area. Their customer service is TERRIBLE! I am not sure if it is a lack of training or they are trained to be rude and condescending but they are. i hate it.
THE WORST - we have no other options where we live in SF and our service is horrible. Interent is shotty and goes out at least once a day. Cable goes out a few times a month for no reason. The modem and wifi unit are so bad I can't even get wifi in my bedroom using an extender. Please someone else provide service in our area!!!
We've had Comcast for about 5 or so years and every year it seems like the service gets worse. Towards the end of the five years, most of our channels went away because apparently the deal we had in the beginning of the contract was only for a certain time. After that, we were only getting basic cable but were paying for HD cable package. Soon after, some of our basic cable channels started to go away and we couldn't even watch TV anymore, so we just canceled the subscription.
Comcast sucks. I only use this provider because it is the only provider in my city. I hate Comcast.
Unfortunately for me, Comcast is the only cable provider in the area. I use a bundle that offers cable, Internet and phone. They all run horribly! I am considering finding a private ISP and streaming from Hulu. Comcast has to be one of the worst companies on earth.
Not a big fan of comcast, lose connection a lot, its over price.. and customer service is not that great
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos