BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Vanessa M.
Comcast has the worst customer service, and I've experienced several outtages already this year. I pay my bill on time, and never have any problems connecting to the billing services, but anytime I have to do something involving customer service, it wastes hours of my time. Maybe if they spent more time and money on improving their customer service and less on cheesy ads, they would have more customers. I only use it because it's the only provider available to me. I dread having to call customer service and have to plan my day around it because sometimes it takes three hours to get a simple thing fixed. Ridiculous. Do not recommend.
Kailey R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
We pay extra for the best internet rate that they offer and we still have SEVERAL issues and computers lag all the time.
Shaina H.
We hate Comcast! We want to switch to ATT Uverse but it's not available in my area yet. Comcast service is horrible and every month we have to call and complain about the bill. They charge for breathing! Would not recommend!
S. S.
Oakland, CA
Does anyone ever have a GOOD experience with an internet service provider? I'm not convinced they do—seems like the ISPs in general aren't very good at meeting customer's needs. I had bad experiences with Comcast, but they were the only option in my neighborhood at the time. Not like I had a lot of choices.
Alexsandra G.
Corona, CA
Unfortunately this is the only ISP in my area. Their customer service is TERRIBLE! I am not sure if it is a lack of training or they are trained to be rude and condescending but they are. i hate it.
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
THE WORST - we have no other options where we live in SF and our service is horrible. Interent is shotty and goes out at least once a day. Cable goes out a few times a month for no reason. The modem and wifi unit are so bad I can't even get wifi in my bedroom using an extender. Please someone else provide service in our area!!!
Ana D.
Alexandria, VA
We've had Comcast for about 5 or so years and every year it seems like the service gets worse. Towards the end of the five years, most of our channels went away because apparently the deal we had in the beginning of the contract was only for a certain time. After that, we were only getting basic cable but were paying for HD cable package. Soon after, some of our basic cable channels started to go away and we couldn't even watch TV anymore, so we just canceled the subscription.
Sarah B.
Comcast sucks. I only use this provider because it is the only provider in my city. I hate Comcast.
Jana H.
Ware, MA
Unfortunately for me, Comcast is the only cable provider in the area. I use a bundle that offers cable, Internet and phone. They all run horribly! I am considering finding a private ISP and streaming from Hulu. Comcast has to be one of the worst companies on earth.
Norma S.
Pontiac, MI
Not a big fan of comcast, lose connection a lot, its over price.. and customer service is not that great
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.