- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast has started to provide better services they are pricey compared to,others but so far it has been dependable
Comcast always takes care of what I need. I have tried AT&T and Dish and I always go back to Comcast!
Comcast is truly the best. The Internet is always fast and working and the cable is just as great as dish or direct.
Comcast is great. I tried the new X1 box but had to return it. The timer recorder does have the same specs as the old box. No problem with Comcast and the service
Great customer service! I love their cable packages, their internet keeps up with every device we have logged on at once.
We use Comcast because it comes with our association fees and it has all the Chanel's we need like the kids channel
Great service. Reliable and affordable. Never goes out due to weather. Amazing selection of on demand programs.
This is the only provider that will work well in my house. We at times have several users and the lag seems to be at a minimum.
Comcast has been one of the most stable connections I've used worldwide - while the speeds aren't spectacular even on my 16Mbps connection, the consistent connectivity and stability is just amazing. I'd recommend Comcast to others in this area
They are alright with the internet that i have but I would never purchase cable from them
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos