BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Miranda S.
Plymouth, PA
I love Comcast. I have had them for years as both my digital cable and internet provider. If I ever run into a problem, their customer service is fantastic and they usually have everything fixed within a few moments. Great service and great provider. I would definitely recommend.
Miki M.
Punta Gorda, FL
Ok so my internet never goes out so that's classy and all but every year they try to charge me more and I have to argue with like 5 different people who basically ask if I can even afford it and magically they're able to only raise my bill $10 instead of $40, they're all scammers.
Shirley J.
While the speed of the internet is good for the most part, there will be times when when the internet connection breaks. I absolute dread calling Comcast every time because it takes forever to get through to a representative and the issue isn't resolved right away half the time.
Alicia R.
Charleston, SC
I personally enjoy Comcasts service. Cable is good, doesn't cut out and is fast as well as the Internet. It runs fast as well. The only issue I have is the price. I'm paying almost $30 more a month for Comcast as I was for A BETTER plan with AT&T. And they don't offer HD included like AT&T it's an extra charge. That's crazy. Overall great company but really need to rework their pricing.
Barbara M.
Monroe, LA
There is not a decent rating that I could give this company. I stay with them because I am a creature of habit. There are ALWAYS problems wither with the telephone or televisions service and it can be out for days/weeks without them caring and then you have to speak with someone in the Philippines or in Mexico or somewhere and they all lie about the problems and the restoration of services.
Tia Y.
Farmington, MN
As a consumer in the U.S., I expect a competitive market for my benefit, rather than cable companies having a monopoly around the country. The fact that I have no choice of which company to get cable/internet packages from, forbids me from finding the best value for my household.

I don't feel we should pay rent for the equipment required by Comcast in order to use the service we already pay for.
Charnell F.
If I could give Comcast 0 stars I would. They are the cheapest provider around and they sucker you in with lies and promises that they have no intention on keeping. There are outages all the time and the price jumps up every year for no reason. When I can afford to switch, I will.
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
I am NOT a fan of Comcast. There customer service is horrible and they never know what's going on when you call. They also have "windows" for service that are impossible when you work. I found their service people to be rude (on more than one occassion) and am glad I don't have to call all the time. I also have issues with on demand monthly where I cannot access it. Thank goodness for netflix!
Marielle N.
Baltimore, MD
Comcast has a well-deserved reputation. Unfortunately the only option at my residence for cable + internet (otherwise we would have to have satellite TV + DSL). Their customer service is horrendous. I have been LIED TO on the phone and internet chat. My first installer was over 5 hours late.
Vicky C.
Rockford, IL
I like the Internet and cable services Comcast provides. I do not appreciate the prices they charge which are very high. They also seem to be constantly increasing the prices. When there is a problem with the service the customer service is horrible. If most businesses conducted themselves in the manner Comcast does they wouldn't be in business anymore. Comcast however has no competition.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.