BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Shellon T.
Paducah, KY
We don't have any complaints about the quality of the cable and internet service we receive, however I do find that they are not staying competitive price wise. Also, their web site is impossible to maneuver if you are trying to upgrade. They keep insisting you have to go into the store. I wish it was possible to just do the upgrades online, and then a tech could come out if we needed any equipment.
Sara J.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I wouldn't even give comcast one star, if that was an option. I have had nothing but problems with my service since I got it. Their customer service is never helpful. Half of the time there is no documentation of the calls placed. You spend more time on hold than actually talking to someone.

If there was another cable provider in my area, I would make the switch in a heart beat. I CANNNOT stand comcast.
Amanda H.
Waynesboro, VA
It's really our only choice where I live. The customer service is horrible. The prices start out good but go up extremely high after your year. The service can become glitchy. And the Internet can be slow and laggy at certain time of the day. If I had other choices I would try them.
Janet I.
Hanahan, SC
I've used Comcast for over 15 years. The TV service has been meh at best. Internet service has been fast and reliable. They have a bad habit of billing for items you don't have --such as modem rental. I've had to call at least 3 times to have charges removed even though they have my modem serial number in my file. I've also been overcharged over $35 a month for the same services I have now.
Bindiya P.
Iselin, NJ
While their internet service isn’t bad, their customer service is absolutely terrible, no one seems to know what they are talking about and contradict each other. This provider does not give the full internet service you pay for, which i dislike. I pay more than what I’m getting.
Maria P.
Danbury , CT
I have an up and down relationship with Comcast. I have had numerous issues. Many times the reps do not know what they are doing or are inconsistent in their messaging. I have been frustrated numerous times with my service. They are way overpriced for the type of quality they give.
Tia Y.
Farmington, MN
As a consumer in the U.S., I expect a competitive market for my benefit, rather than cable companies having a monopoly around the country. The fact that I have no choice of which company to get cable/internet packages from, forbids me from finding the best value for my household.

I don't feel we should pay rent for the equipment required by Comcast in order to use the service we already pay for.
Amanda N.
New Bedford, MA
It is unfortunate that Comcast is the only option for internet in my area... they are awful! the service is always in and out, customer service is horrible. I have waited multiple times for a technician who has never shown and have been numerously overcharged. I do not recommend
Kacey C.
The internet speed is good and the cable service is okay. The "on demand" feature messes up alot. I have also had issues with billing. In one case they had tried charging me for 200 dollars that I had already paid and were not very helpful when it came to getting the issue fixed.
Jackie S.
Kenosha, WI
Our internet is slow and overpriced for what we receive. Customer service is not great, they don't seem to care what your needs are. I would not recommend this unless it is your only option. For such a large company I expected more. After my contract is up, I will not be returning.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.