BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Kyara G.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like Comcast I use them for both internet and cable. I need internet because of all of my assignment are mostly online. It is kind of pricey so I ordered it during when they had a deal, it's way better that way. I would recommend it if you want good quality internet and cable.
Shaelyn L.
West Lafayette
I have not liked service from Comcast due to the amount of money we were paying versus what we were receiving. The guide was constantly not working and when clicked the whole screen would go dark. We didn't have many channels we were looking for but were paying way more than we wanted.
Bethany C.
Hatboro, PA
I am overall pleased with the internet service we receive via Comcast, for its speed and reliability. It is very rare that we have an issue connecting as many devices as desired to wireless. I do wish they had better customer service contacts though when we have issues. In the several calls we've made in as many years, most have had to escalate to supervisors to be resolved. Otherwise, a good service.
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
Well i seem to have the same issues with all company's ive tried so far. things going out for a day. slow internet. or random things changing with my cable. like get hd even tho i haven't ordered it. things get confusing now I'm not receiving paper bills till its about to get shutoff...
Kim R.
Nokomis, FL
Our service is choppy and have to call alot when internet isn't working. Have no clue how I can have an outage yet it affects no one else on the street. Make a lot of phone calls to them and they do reduce bill for service outages. Wastes my time and with no internet I can't do this.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Comcast has the best cable channels in our area. I'm not a big fan of this company but they provide what they advertise. My biggest issue with Comcast is that they will discontinue promos without telling the customers about it, leaving the customers to pay a higher bill without any notice.
Sarah R.
I often will come back from a vacation and my internet will be out, which takes 2+ hours of calling to get them to fix. Not sure why this happens when I haven't been using it, but it has done this at least 5 times in the past few months. Very annoying.

Other than that... Serviceable.
Shallyse G.
Johnstown, CO
Not a fan, but it's our only option for high speed internet. We pay a lot of money for the highest speed, and half the time we can't even get our phones to connect while we're at home. Incredibly frustrating, but like I said, it's our only option for high speed internet where we live.
Jillian C.
Groton, CT
The service recently has improved, especially with the new cable box. However, we always have problems with setting everything up and always wait on the phone for customer service. You would think after being a customer for so long we would get better service, or things would have gotten better by now! But we stay with Comcast because it is decent cable for an okay price, and the best in the area.
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
The product itself is good. We have had good internet and the TV comes in clear the problem lies in that the customer service is so difficult. the customer service in the house is good the customer service at the phone is very difficult and confusing. It gets you very frustrated fast
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.