BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Shaelyn L.
West Lafayette
I have not liked service from Comcast due to the amount of money we were paying versus what we were receiving. The guide was constantly not working and when clicked the whole screen would go dark. We didn't have many channels we were looking for but were paying way more than we wanted.
Marisa O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite internet provider! Iv been with them 3 years. They're customer service has been amazing. Anytime I have a problem (which is rarely) they are so helpful! I've tried others and to me they're all horrible and expensive! I definitely recommend Comcast for cable or Internet service
Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
Good prices terrible service. Thank goodness i don't have to pay for this service directly. I hate dealing with Comcast they have the worst customer service, and are generally unobtainable. I have only had one positive experience from them, when setting up my new router the technician was friendly and ensured i was set to the best Wifi channel in my area. Beyond this Comcast has been the worst.
Becky B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
My brother does a lot of gaming, so we got a really high speed for him. We had so many problems with the box they gave us resetting in the middle of games, lagging, etc. and the speed we paid for we never got according to tests. Went a year battling with them and it. Come to find out they gave us a box that couldn't handle the speed we paid for. Now we pay for less speed and it works better.
Vanessa N.
Decatur, GA
Terrible service. You never know what kind of answer you're going to get from one Comcast rep to another. Every time i have to call for an issue, I anticipate it's not going to work out smoothly given all the runaround they do. Stay away if you can find better cable/internet options.
Sarah R.
I often will come back from a vacation and my internet will be out, which takes 2+ hours of calling to get them to fix. Not sure why this happens when I haven't been using it, but it has done this at least 5 times in the past few months. Very annoying.

Other than that... Serviceable.
Ashleigh W.
Indianapolis , IN
I always had uverse but had to switch when I moved. Xfinity has been amazing so far. They had a deal when you sign up you get free HBO which is great for my baby since sesame street airs there. Only had the service go out once during a storm, which isn't too bad for it being tornado central in the Midwest right now.
Brittany W.
Expensive, customer service is nothing to write home about, internet speeds aren't ridiculously fast, but the service is mostly reliable and you have access to most channels you'd want. Of course, generally you don't have tons of options when it comes to cable and take what you can get.
Kyara G.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like Comcast I use them for both internet and cable. I need internet because of all of my assignment are mostly online. It is kind of pricey so I ordered it during when they had a deal, it's way better that way. I would recommend it if you want good quality internet and cable.
Rhonda P.
Orange Park, FL
Comcast has the worst cable service I've ever experienced. The only reason it got two stars is because it stays on fairly well. The basic cable selection is horrendous; the packages are outrageously expensive and it's been impossible to switch from my daughter-in-law's name to ours.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.