BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Emmalee S.
Techie Expert Level 1
The internet connection is slow and I constantly have to reset the box. I hate the lack of speed. Downloading a song shouldn't take me several hours! It's very over priced for awful service. When I need someone, calling Comcast is the worst. They take hours to connect me to a real human.
Diem N.
Seattle, WA
Customer service is usually outsourced to other countries so people on the other line are typically following a script the entire time your're on the phone with them. You repeatedly have to say what you want because their english is not proficient enough to get your message across clearly.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
I think Comcast is ok...... I don't really like their service. Each time I call regarding bills, I discovered or was informed of other cheaper options. I was informed because of the questions I ask. Since I am a customer, Comcast representatives should always make these options known to us.
Katie R.
Comcast is awful, everyone knows that. I can always count on my internet to crawl along right at 4 PM everyday. Whenever I experience one of the regular outages (which should not be happening) or sudden increase in price, I can count on their customer service to be God awful and unhelpful.
Jessica C.
Knoxville, TN
I love the deals that Comcast has and everything that comes along with it. However, I'm not a huge fan of their customer service. A lot of times it's just more trouble than it's worth to call them to ask them about anything. My family and I have had a little trouble with the company at times, but overall, it's a great service. I would definitely recommend it as it is the cheapest one that we have found.
Natalie M.
Comcast is by far the worst internet, TV and home phone provider we have ever had. They suffer from outages constantly and they overcharge us for basics that everyone should have. They are way too expensive and charge fees for every little thing. They are one of the worst in the business.
Hailey W.
Clarkston, MI
If I could give zero stars, I would. Their customer service is TERRIBLE. I'm always extra bummed when I have a problem with my service or bill because I know how much they give you the run around, and you end up having to spend hours on the phone with different representatives, and you have to re-explain your issue to each one. It's unfortunate that no other provider in the area has comparable speeds :/
Emily Z.
The worst customer service I've ever used. There are never humans on the line when you call customer service. When you do reach a person they are unhelpful and can barely speak English. The service itself is lackluster as well. I've had more problems with Comcast than with any other company.
ricardo T.
Union, nj
Services are just OK, customer service via live chat or phone is abysmal. One hand doesn't speak with the other. However, service at my local service centers has been an amazing experience. In and out with no wait times and representatives who know what they are doing and care about the customers.
Overall, overpriced for services received, especially the poor customer service/support over the phone.
Connie P.
Covington, WA
Comcast is fine except for the pricing! I really don't like doing business with a company that charges you "less" for bundling the services but eventually they just raise the prices and you are stuck with the bundle! If there were a better company to do business with I would switch!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.