BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Jessica S.
TOWSON, MD
I have the comcast triple play which includes cable, internet, and phone. So when one goes out they all do. Most of the time it works but I had a period where my internet would cut off about every 15 minutes. Three technicians were sent out to find the problem and not until the thrid one came did they do some rewiring and replace my boxes. Since then it has worked fine with the occasional blackout.
Alexa O.
Sacramento, CA
The on demand section of Comcast is great? However I don't like that on xfinity you can't record shows. Yes, you can watch any show through on demand the day after it airs. However, you have to watch commercials. There is not option to fast forward even if you have already"saved" the show.
Aubrey M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Have Comcast Triple Play in my home. Just upgraded our cable package which came with the new voice control remote and upgraded guide. The features of the remote and guide are great and easy to use. The guide update was much needed -- the visuals are much better and there are much more options. Being able to watch episodes that are not currently "live" is a great addition. I would recommend Comcast.
Brooke P.
Waterford, MI
We have xfinity 1 TV and Internet and the TV is great. The Internet would be great if it didn't crash all the time and we actually got the speed we're paying for. Customer service is also lackluster since they never seem like they want to help and we're a burden on their day for calling.
Chuyen N.
Amherst, MA
We have the basic package, very affordable. We have about 4-5 devices connecting at the same time. It's alright, not to slow, streaming HD can be a little slow. There's occasional disconnection.
It came with an account to use xfinitywifi almost everywhere. This is convenient but not as fast.
Katie R.
Comcast is awful, everyone knows that. I can always count on my internet to crawl along right at 4 PM everyday. Whenever I experience one of the regular outages (which should not be happening) or sudden increase in price, I can count on their customer service to be God awful and unhelpful.
Sara H.
Indianapolis , IN
I use this service because it was the best price my mom could find out of all of the services she looked at. The internet is slow sometimes and it's gotten expensive since we have gotten it. I do have the newest update, though. So I have the remote you talk into and that is pretty great.
Hailey W.
Clarkston, MI
If I could give zero stars, I would. Their customer service is TERRIBLE. I'm always extra bummed when I have a problem with my service or bill because I know how much they give you the run around, and you end up having to spend hours on the phone with different representatives, and you have to re-explain your issue to each one. It's unfortunate that no other provider in the area has comparable speeds :/
Taryn S.
Reading, PA
It's okay. The connection is sometimes slow! Too slow to even show up on my phone while I'm sitting next to the router. It's also a bit pricey. I like the features such as On Demand and the awesome remote. I would tell others it is okay, but I like it better than the other local providers.
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
Just the worst, I have never had a good experience with comcast. Our bill has been increased unexpectedly and our internet speed always seems to change from day to day. This is our only option for the area so we can not change our internet provider, but it has not been a pleasant experience.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.