BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Tokeshia S.
I really like xfinity but they are much too expensive. Often you can call and get the new specially they have but it's terrible that you have to call to get that. I also wish the "regular" non HD, inexpensive boxes had a few more bells and whistles. It's like one extreme to the other with a plain box and remote to one that has everything you could possibly need. Would it hurt to be able to watch on demand with these boxes? When we are using the HD box we get tons of shows and the guide is so easy to search. Just start typing the name of the program and it will come up. On Demand is wonderful and I love that you can record a show and watch it in any room (with the HD box). The cost of movies on here is kind of ridiculous too. With Redbox being so convenient, the availability of Netflix or Amazon Prime, and with how cheap you can buy a lot of movies some of the prices are a little steep.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
If you don't HAVE to go with Comcast, I'd highly recommend you don't. The speeds really are the best price for what you get, but the customer service is horrible and for the past 5 years that I've consistently had their service it has never gone more than a few months without a problem. I get slowdowns, disconnects, and sometimes random outages. It's super fun when your TV and internet are both completely down while you're trying to work from home, you call them up and all you get is, "According to our system you're up and running as usual." Use with care, they do offer plans with no contract which is absolutely what I would recommend just in case it goes sour for you as well.
Laura S.
Penn Hills, PA
I have had comcast for a few year nows (in college and now after) and I can't honestly say I would recommend them to anyone. We have been having problems with our internet like crazy, pretty much at least once a week. We know what the problem is (it's the modem that they provided for us) but comcast insists that it's nothing of their doing and does nothing to fix it. Our internet goes down at least once a week, and usually it's more frequently. And god forbid if you try to call and talk to them about it. My fiance and I are both very tech savy (he more-so than I) and they always insist that he is wrong despite that fact that these problems are what he went to school for and are things he knows very well. The customer service reps always try to give us the run around, and are never nice. On top of that, the prices are through the roof, we will be switching as soon as possible.
Elizabeth D.
Abingdon, MD
I've been in comcast now for a year and as for my experiences I think they're a great internet provider. Since I am a member I can access internet anywhere with comcast without having to log in. It automatically connects on my smartphone whenever I have my wifi on which is great! The only bad thing about comcast is the speed on occassional times. I live in a small apartment and there's a certain area in my home that The internet is so slow and sometimes it'll be disconnected even though the wifi indicator says connection is strong. I called them about it but they just told me to reset the router and it'll be ok but it didn't. Other than that I will give this a thumbs up.
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
Really want to get me started? when we first switched to Comcast about 2 years ago, we had to have 3 different techs come out because none of them knew how to set up our equipment. then after we finally had someone get our cable, Internet, & phone going.. the wifi would barley even work, & the phone wouldn't work at all. oh & not to mention when we turn on our cable & TV we STILL have to wait 10 minutes before we can change the channel. we had a tech FINALLY come out for the what seemed like the millionth time to fix our phones so we have more than one. (because according to one of the first guys we were only allowed one) then this tech continued to tell us he was surprised our wifi and stuff was even able to work at all because they gave us like really old equipment! needless to say, most of them don't have a clue of what they are doing and are not very professional AT ALL!
Chantal I.
THIS COMPANY HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I have to analyze my bill each month to make sure they didn't slip something in extra. One month they charged me $300 for fees to cancel a contract, when all I did was call to see what deals they had since our promotion ended. Their representatives are rude and deceptive. I have never had a good experience with comcast. If they overcharge you, you are still expected to pay the incorrect balance hoping the credit shows up at some point of your life. Their service is always getting interrupted. It's sad that there is really a monopoly because I would jump ship as soon as I could if there were another company around here.
Susan C.
Springdale, PA
I have had Comcast Internet,cable,and landline services for approx 10 yrs now.
Comcast has the most ridiculously high rates than any other company out there. My monthly bill is from $250-$280 a month! That is too much!!
Every month when I call in to make my payment,I end the conversation by making the statement.....Comcast is lucky that there's no comparative internet service out there because if there ever is,I am gone! Meaning I will be leaving Comcast and their unreasonable rates!
Comcast knows they can charge the high rates because they do have premium internet service and there is not any other inernet service that comes close to having the speed they do.
Katie C.
Memphis, TN
I wish I could switch providers but there aren't many options out there. Comcast will change their prices on you every month and keep you on the phone for 4 hours before you can speak to someone. The only reason they get one star is because they usually resolve the problem after being on the phone for so long. I have only encountered rude and condescending customer service representatives who speak to you like they are doing you a favor by responding to your questions. Our On Demand service rarely works and when I spoke to the representative about it, she said it was a gift from Comcast/Xfinity to us so if it didn't work then it wasn't really a big deal to anyone. It is a huge deal when you work all the time and can only watch your shows when they come onto the ON DEMAND service. I am always searching for better. We will likely cancel before the year is up.
Leslie G.
Camas, Wa
I used Comcast for my internet and landline for several years and never had an issue. As soon as they convinced me to bundle and ad cable television to my services I started having nothing but issues with the internet cutting out all the time, the home phone will cut out and the audio and video are constantly off and the delay is very annoying! I was quoted the price of $99 a month, I made sure I specifically asked if that included tax and equipment and they told me several times that after tax and equipment my total would only be $110 a month. Well my monthly bill is almost $160 a month and they conveniently lost all recorded calls on my account and stated that since there is no history of me ever calling in, they are unable to confirm that I was promised a total of only $110 a month. I live in the country and have no other options for these services :(
Katja V.
Decent service where I am now, but I've had comcast in a few places and the service is only ever decent-acceptable when there's competition. I'm lucky to be in a place with competition! Even still, comcast is the only option I can have (I rent, and couldn't get landlord approval for two options, and the third is priced out of what I can afford right now). Price is okay for service when it's working, but lately there have been a lot of problems. Customer service is terrible, but that's not the fault of any of the agents. Comcast clearly doesn't care enough to train their employees well or treat their customers well. No surprise there, this company is all about $$$.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.