BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Natalie M.
Comcast is by far the worst internet, TV and home phone provider we have ever had. They suffer from outages constantly and they overcharge us for basics that everyone should have. They are way too expensive and charge fees for every little thing. They are one of the worst in the business.
Chuyen N.
Amherst, MA
We have the basic package, very affordable. We have about 4-5 devices connecting at the same time. It's alright, not to slow, streaming HD can be a little slow. There's occasional disconnection.
It came with an account to use xfinitywifi almost everywhere. This is convenient but not as fast.
Karen O.
Richmond, TX
They are decent I feel that most of these cable companies are just robbing us for our money because in reality all we need if WI-Fi but they always sell you these bundles because you will save more but in reality your just throwing away money I've had them for a year and I'm ready to change
Anna P.
Alpharetta, GA
The quality of the cable and Internet is great. However, the customer service is not great. You'd just better hope that nothing goes wrong because being on the phone with someone for four hours is not ideal! You can't beat the price for the amount of stuff you get and that makes it worth it.
Sara H.
Indianapolis , IN
I use this service because it was the best price my mom could find out of all of the services she looked at. The internet is slow sometimes and it's gotten expensive since we have gotten it. I do have the newest update, though. So I have the remote you talk into and that is pretty great.
Deborah B.
Knoxville, TN
Our internet, cable provider, Comcast has been fairly reliable. They continually increase prices however I appreciate the service and rely on my internet throughout the day. I have had interactions with customer service regarding nonworking equipment and got very good responses from Comcast.
Hanna N.
Silver Spring, MD
I can't imagine a worse cable and internet provider than Comcast. unfortunately, everywhere I've ever lived, Comcast has been the only option. their customer service is always lackluster, we have frequent outages and they grossly overcharge. I can't wait until google fiber is everywhere!
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
I've never used them for anything else but Internet. We've been waiting for well over a month and a half for them to even come in and set up our in home wifi. It's kind of annoying that they keep sending techs out who can't even help us. Would not recommend if you're in a rush for service.
Taryn S.
Reading, PA
It's okay. The connection is sometimes slow! Too slow to even show up on my phone while I'm sitting next to the router. It's also a bit pricey. I like the features such as On Demand and the awesome remote. I would tell others it is okay, but I like it better than the other local providers.
Sheilla H.
Elk Grove, CA
I only give them 4 stars because although the Internet is great speed, the price I pay for TV doesn't include HD. I had to pay extra and I'm not even getting a lot of channels. And I feel like there's extra charges all the time. So annoying when I'm just starting my life with my husband.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.