BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Erin S.
They have great services, and there is no doubt they do a great job when i tcomes to fast internet and good programming, however the company structure is awful. everyone i talk to tells me something different and getting ahold of customer service is a nightmare. Since introducing the call back option though, it has been better...but there is still no organization in the customer service & product department
Kira  T.
W Springfield, MA
Well we don't have a choice in cable or internet providers in my area so Comcast is what we have. For the most part my services are good. The prices are high but that is true for all cable and internet providers. Their customer service has always been helpful and I appreciate that with a company.
Megan B.
Vineland, NJ
Unfortunately, Comcast is our only option for high speed internet in our area, otherwise we would do away with them completely. For what we pay, we don't get enough of the channels we actually want and to many of the ones we don't. And they have terrible customer service that are constantly trying to upsell us to packages things we don't want, and offer great prices for "promotional" periods, then jack up the prices when period is over. Watch out!
Amanda L.
Muskegon, MI
It is a decent cable company sometimes. The prices are rather high and customer service is terrible! They never can help but won't transfer you to someone else. Very few people speak fluent english. The plus side is we rarely lose service. This is the only cable company offered where we live.
Kathryn W.
Westfield, MA
Comcast comes with the apartment I currently live in and I do not have a choice on the provider. I have had a large number of quality of picture concerns and the company tends to take a long time to respond, book 30 minute sessions for repairs that the technicians seem to know will take hours, and have tried to blame the building for issues that usually end up being on their end. I would not recommend them.
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
We moved into our house in November or 2014 and had nothing but trouble with Comcast. They have terrible customer service. On two separate occasions they had told us they would be at our house between certain times and never showed up even after my fiancé had left work early to be home. When we called them and finally got ahold of someone they said that no one was scheduled to come out. This happened twice to us.
Rachel H.
Columbia , MD
Comcast is a reliable company. I trust the brand. Reasonable price, fairly steep with additional channels. Occasionally overcharges for Internet despite the slow and poor connection at times through the house. I would expect better wifi connects nauseating the price. Consistently have to update modem and router for fast internet.
Caitlin C.
Rockvale, TN
The worst customer service I have ever encountered. We have had countless problems. Including a random $700 bill (should have been $45) that they refused to get rid of or correct for two months. They even shut off our service until we paid on it. Every time we called to try and work this out, we were given the runaround and told it would be fixed that hour. It never was until we contacted head of customer service.
Taylor C.
Decatur, GA
Lol. I'm not really sure what to say about comcast other than good luck in advance. If you live in a market where this is the only option, all you can do is sign up for this garbage. Customer service is a joke as well. Maybe just opt to not have cable or internet. That would be less stressful.
Katie F.
Philadelphia, PA
Eh... It's not the greatest. My landlord pays for it (and I pay her) so I don't know how easy it is to cancel. I do know however that I often have to reset the internet because it goes out and I need to unplug and replug to get it to work. There's not really any other options in my area either.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.