BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
I have mixed emotions about Comcast. Where I live there are no choices for internet and we do not have cable so we are pretty much stuck and try to make the best of it. It would be great if they gave promotions for current customers than great promotions for new customers. We have been with then for 5 years.
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
We moved into our house in November or 2014 and had nothing but trouble with Comcast. They have terrible customer service. On two separate occasions they had told us they would be at our house between certain times and never showed up even after my fiancé had left work early to be home. When we called them and finally got ahold of someone they said that no one was scheduled to come out. This happened twice to us.
Kim G.
Florence, AL
I never have a problem with Comcast. Installation is easy. If anything comes up, I call and it is handled. I haven't needed a person come to my house lately; but in the past, they show up on time or call if they will be late. I seldom have issues with my signals, even during a storm. Overall, I am very happy with Comcast. The only thing I don't like us my area Comcast does not offer TCM. I really like TCM.
Megan B.
Vineland, NJ
Unfortunately, Comcast is our only option for high speed internet in our area, otherwise we would do away with them completely. For what we pay, we don't get enough of the channels we actually want and to many of the ones we don't. And they have terrible customer service that are constantly trying to upsell us to packages things we don't want, and offer great prices for "promotional" periods, then jack up the prices when period is over. Watch out!
Tiffany M.
Tallahassee, FL
Comcast is overpriced and their customer service is terrible. Their service reps don't come on their scheduled appointment dates (much less the scheduled time!). If you can get through to complain, they don't care. They know you don't many other options, so they don't have to make the effort.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
My boyfriend and I love this company. They always go above and beyond for us. Even if we don't have internet for 30 minutes, they compensate us on our bills and send us free movies. They're easy to work with and so understanding if were tight on money for a month, etc. We highly recommend them.
Caitlin C.
Rockvale, TN
The worst customer service I have ever encountered. We have had countless problems. Including a random $700 bill (should have been $45) that they refused to get rid of or correct for two months. They even shut off our service until we paid on it. Every time we called to try and work this out, we were given the runaround and told it would be fixed that hour. It never was until we contacted head of customer service.
vonj c.
North East, MD
I absoloutley love Comcast. A few years aago My boyfriends started working at Comcast and ever since then we've used the service. I've used other products such as direct TV and Verizon, but there is nothing like Comcast. It's easy to use and it's consistent with it's internet services,i love it!
Brittney E.
Brooklet, GA
If i could do no stars that would be perfect. the customer service from Comcast is TERRIBLE. I have comcast currently but only because i live in the country and they are the ONLY providers. I use to have AT&T and they were amazing. If they ever start having service where I live I will change.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
It's been 4 months since we canceled out cable. We still have the Internet. They keep billing is for our cable. We've called every month to clear it up and even went into Comcast. They say they clear it up and the next month we get a bill for the cable. We don't even have a box or card to watch the cable on. Let's see if they finally get it right after this last call... Oh and the Internet isn't as fast as they say.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.