BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I had Comcast for a few years and it was awful. The guy who was supposed to come set it up was a no-show three, yes THREE, times. I was supposed to receive a credit for that and never did. The internet was always moving at a snail's pace and would go out for about an hour at a time almost every day.
Alexandra F.
Marysville, CA
Comcast is very good. I know sometimes it kinda has a bad rep with service and connection. Yes its not always great for me but for the most part it works sounders. I pay a very low bill a month. When i first got Comcast i couldn't really afford the price they were offering so they worked with me and gave me a great deal for a year which it really amazing and great that they are actually willing to work with you.
Michael J.
Bennington, VT
I've had Comcast since 1998 and they have always provided quality internet service. At times, during the innovation of cable internet, they may not have had as fast of speeds as in the bigger cities, but they have adapted and slowly integrated them over time. I'll continue to use this great service!
stephanie w.
Lafayette, IN
The cable is good but the internet is normally slow. They are very overpriced in my opinion and their customer service is horrible, you have to go through an automated machine then once you get to a real person(that normally you can't understand) you get put on hold for normally 20 minutes at a time
Courtney P.
Boca Raton, FL
I used to think Comcast wasn't that great but now that I have the new xfinity stuff (not sure what it's called but it's an upgrade) the Internet is so fast, the remotes have voice control, and the set up of the guide and all the features on the TV are much easier to use. The only down side is price!
Kelly C.
Lowell, Ma
Comcast is decent for the money you pay. I have the cheapest internet plan and the Internet is pretty terrible every so often. The customer service in my experience is also very mediocre. I couldn't get someone on the phone to tell me how to switch primary users and I was very frustrated afterwards.
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Where do i begin. Their prices were far to high. Dvr was extra and not cheap, but with at&t its still cheaper than comcast to have home phone, internet (including wifi), and television, AND a dvr box in every room. I hear direct TV has really good deals too. But i do not recommend Comcast to anyone.
barbie a.
brentwood, MD
Bad customer service ! representatives won't help solve issues . i have paid my 300+ bills and sometimes they wont even get credited to your account . i just got tired of going back and forward to their local; office showing froof of payment and they do nothing . so nope i wont recommend this company at all.
Jen S.
Piscataway, NJ
Just set up an account with Comcast...setting everything up was super easy and technician they sent to install things was great. However, in the first bill they sent me they included multiple errors and actually seemed to mix up my account with another. It was really a hassle to get that sorted out.
samantha p.
rahway, NJ
I've always had Comcast since I Gould remember ! But recently within the last year or so they've done an update with the boxes ... And remotes ... I hate that my cable box resets itself at 3am!! And my remotes always dead because it's lighting up with every touch !! I miss having a button light !! And also it really sucks when 3am is your normal relax time because of the hours I work and every night I have to wait 7 minutes for my box to reset ....
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.