BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Jennifer R.
Arvada, CO
My biggest beef with Comcast is how many incentives they provide for new customer, never their long-term customers. I feel like every 6 months I call the Loyalty Department and complain when our bill goes up. Thankfully, they always work with us, however it takes 1-2 hours on the phone working out a deal.
Ariel P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I really dislike Comcast so I will try to make this as nice as possible. The only reason We still purchase though this company is because where I'm at its Comcast or freakin dial up internet.. when its actually working the internet is pretty great but we blow through the 300 limit in to weeks so our bill is usually double what its supposed to be. they also over charged us and kept taking money out of our account. when we said something they said it was their mistake and it would wave our bill for a few months.. yeah ohkay.. we didn't pay our bill one month and then back at it..
Diana H.
San Francisco , CA
I have the biggest love/hate relationship with Comcast. They are sometimes not dependable and Internet tends to crap out most of the time. The pro is that it is better than all the other cable/internet company, but would love to see Comcast improve their services in the homes and customer service wise.
Ciara A.
Techie Expert Level 1
The customer service is terrible at comcast. They're the most affordable internet in my area but it's still really expensive. We pay for what they said the best internet package is but it is SO slow! I've called numerous times explaining this but all they ever tell me is to reset my router. So unhelpful.
Aura P.
Miami, Fl
There aren't many options when it comes to Internet service providers in my area. Comcast seemed the best of the worst, unfortunately. I feel like they're milking their customers and taking advantage that we don't have much elsewhere to go. The service is alright, but for its cost, it's nothing special.
Paul P.
King City, OR
In the past, I've had mixed emotions about Comcast. They are the big monopoly behind the TV/Internet and phone service, but not necessarily the best. I took a break and went to Verizon, but they were not much better. SInce I've moved to another state, I currently have Comcast and signed up for a premiere bundle. While it is expensive, I thoroughly enjoy their service. Their Xfinity X1 remote and service is excellent!
Nicole B.
Aurora, CO
Ok - so the cost is a bit much, but I love our service and the choices that we have with our package. Internet speed is fast and with the full cable package there is always something on tv.

Pros - great choices, we don't have much trouble with the service

Cons - expensive - but you get what you pay for
Marysa M.
I am not a huge fan of Comcast. However it is the only option unless we went with a dish.. Their plans are not affordable unless you do a triple bundle. We do not have a landline so we do not use this option and because of that we pay a lot more than we should have to for only have cable and internet..
mariana c.
Delray Beach, FL
Comcast has amazing internet and cable. If you pay attention to their commercials or website you'll see they're always running deals so make sure you get a good deal and talk to them about everything you need/want. Customer service can be a pain SOMETIMES, but if you're lucky you'll get someone nice. lol
Jessa C.
We use Xfinity services in my home, and they generally work very well for both internet and cable TV. I find that it is very easy to get a hold of someone whenever I am having issues with the service provided. I just recently got the new remote that I can talk to and it makes finding shows so much easier.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.