BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Sheila Q.
We are about to change from Comcast, because despite how kind we are and detailed in our pleas they offer us the worst customer care. I walk away feeling deflated and annoyed every single time. The connection is hit or miss and the lag is enough to make you want to just keep in touch with the world by Post. :(
Michelle K.
Brisbane, CA
If I could use a different provider in my area, I would. Comcast has the worst customer service EVER. And not to mention their prices are so expensive. Every time I call customer service (which is often because either my cable will go out or my internet service), I get the run around and they never have a technician available until the week after I call to come out and take a look at my "problem". I honestly get anxiety just thinking about dealing with their customer service representatives.
Utahna b.
Bethpage, TN
Comcast Internet is good but you got to watch it on the face. They will charge you for everything they possibly can also they will increase your bill without even telling you it's best to every few months to go and call them to renegotiate your bill because if not you will be paying a lot of money. When our internet was out it took them over a week to come out and then it was not even fixed. their customer service is horrible
Lynette R.
Comcast and AT&T are the only companies offered in my area. They are both overpriced and I wish just internet was cheaper. It's a monopoly and it's sad how much these companies overcharge. I dropped cable and just have internet and Hulu, Netflix, etc., however, it's still way to much for internet services. Rank ended :)
Thy P.
Comcast of this job in providing me the internet I need. However I swear I feel like the prices too high for what it's worth. I mean why am I paying $75 a month just for Internet. That's not even including cable. I don't get cable because the internet so ready $75. If I could find a cheap alternative to the internet that was still give me good moderate speed I would switch. But I think Comcast has monopolized the Houston area.
Joelle K.
CHICO, CA
This is the only option for high speed internet in my area and they know it. My bill was $50, then $60 then $78. Now it is up to $89. All over the course of about a year and a half. For internet and basic basic cable. Customer service is rude and ineffective. I wish there was a better option out there.
Sandra M.
I'm really on the fence on how I feel about Comcast maybe today is not a great day to ask I have no other real choice and competition I don't like DirecTV so Comcast it is at this point and although I appreciate the channels and the quality of service itself the price is outrageous and the customer service is well let's say sub-par get rid of all these automated phone calls and get some direct lines to the Department's please
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the Xifinty on the Go application. I can catch up on all my shows no matter were I am. The only down fall, is not all networks are supports on the application. Some CBS shows are not current or a couple seasons behind. I do not find the commercial breaks as long as they would be on a normal scheduled broadcast.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
My husband and I signed up for a promo for high speed internet for one year. So far I'm enjoying the service. Some days the wifi tends to run a little slow so that can be frustrating but overall it's worth the switch from our previous provider. I would recommend it if you looking to spend less for Internet.
Annie P.
Bothell, WA
They initially seem to be helpful but anytime we've had issues they drag their feet to help us, they give us promotional pricing then screw it up and we get charged double the agreed upon amount. I don't know if its just the Oak Harbor, WA location but they are absolutely the worst. We're canceling this month.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.