BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Utahna b.
Bethpage, TN
Comcast Internet is good but you got to watch it on the face. They will charge you for everything they possibly can also they will increase your bill without even telling you it's best to every few months to go and call them to renegotiate your bill because if not you will be paying a lot of money. When our internet was out it took them over a week to come out and then it was not even fixed. their customer service is horrible
Courtney L.
Manchester, NH
Is there ever anything good to say about Comcast? Our wifi almost never works, and having 3 smart tv's in the house that we'd love to watch Netflix on it's quite the annoyance. We've had multiple technicians come look at everything and they all claim to have fixed it, but they never do. Comcast is the worst.
Sheila Q.
We are about to change from Comcast, because despite how kind we are and detailed in our pleas they offer us the worst customer care. I walk away feeling deflated and annoyed every single time. The connection is hit or miss and the lag is enough to make you want to just keep in touch with the world by Post. :(
Leslie D.
Jackson, MS
We have had a lot of issues with our Comcast internet in the past year. At one point our internet modem had broken and it took 3 weeks and 4 phone calls to customer service before it was finally resolved. That being said, since having the new modem installed, our internet has worked perfectly with no issues.
Lynette R.
Comcast and AT&T are the only companies offered in my area. They are both overpriced and I wish just internet was cheaper. It's a monopoly and it's sad how much these companies overcharge. I dropped cable and just have internet and Hulu, Netflix, etc., however, it's still way to much for internet services. Rank ended :)
Melanie R.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this company, however, I contacted them a few weeks ago because i wanted to upgrade my cable and they didn't have anything to offer for my location. They didn't have any other double play upgrade and in order to get the cable i want i have to get their triple play. That was very disappointing.
Sandra M.
I'm really on the fence on how I feel about Comcast maybe today is not a great day to ask I have no other real choice and competition I don't like DirecTV so Comcast it is at this point and although I appreciate the channels and the quality of service itself the price is outrageous and the customer service is well let's say sub-par get rid of all these automated phone calls and get some direct lines to the Department's please
Thy P.
Comcast of this job in providing me the internet I need. However I swear I feel like the prices too high for what it's worth. I mean why am I paying $75 a month just for Internet. That's not even including cable. I don't get cable because the internet so ready $75. If I could find a cheap alternative to the internet that was still give me good moderate speed I would switch. But I think Comcast has monopolized the Houston area.
Kelsey L.
Algonquin, IL
I HATE Comcast. While the product is good, the customer service is just awful. I tried taking my name off the account and putting it in my roommates and it was the biggest hassle. I called daily and got 10 different responses from 10 different people. Unfortunately, I can't go with another provider or I would.
Kim J.
Seattle, WA
Our service in our current location has been steady and reliable. We have had issues at other locations, but that was mainly due to Comcast's refusal to rewire from the pole to the house to get a better connection. There is no real other option, but I do feel that Comcast is too expensive for the service and customer support they provide. I wouldn't recommend Comcast, but they are the monopoly, so it is hard to avoid them.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.