3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
In my city you pretty much only have Comcast as the choice for cable service. Overall, the cable service is good but the prices are constantly rising.
Comcast is literally the worst company in America. I would not recommend anyone buy their service. My X1 box is louder than my airconditioner!
Comcast is the only Internet provider available where I live, it isn't always reliable and the customer service isn't incredible by any means
Great service,affordable,good value for money,wouldn't switch,really affordable,no problems thus far,the costumer service is OK,no complaints
I have used Comcast service for over twenty years. I wouldn't change my service for nothing in the world. I'll stay a loyal customer to them.
Fast realiable and cheap. Its the best internet I've had in the states. Others are more expensive for my budget and this ones just right.
They are the best service in my area. Prices are too high and they are very hard to work with. Service isn't all that great either.
Always fix a problem right away. and the prices are very good. the triple play is worth the money and the internet is super fast.
The internet is fast and doesn't get slow while using electronics. Unless there are many using electronics at the same time.
If I could give comcast zero stars I honestly would. There is no excuse for their terrible customer service or price gouging.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos