BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Eric G.
They're terrible, but so are most other internet providers. Their customer service is terrible, just look up the video of the people who tried to CANCEL comcast and were stonewalled. Their handware is also bad. My roommate has gone through 3 Wireless modems in the last year, that just failed for no reason. There's also about 3 outages a year at my apartment.

Comcast is also frequently in the 10 worst companies in america by Business Insider, Consumer Reports, and others.

This review is kind of pointless though because Comcast and other internet providers basically run an trust or "cartel"
christina c.
Schaumburg, IL
I rated Comcast a 3 because half the time are internet is slow or not working so it's very annoying. We recently had to have a technician Coke to are house and he seen the size of are Internet box so he switched it for us and ever since then it's been working fast and I love it. Let's see how long this lasts though.
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Tv tends to go out when it rains really hard and the service is sometimes sketchy with the on demand. Sometimes it likes to tell that the channel is unavailable and make you go back to the last channel you were on. It also takes a really long time to pause and play things. It gets the job done but not very well.
Andrea Z.
West Peoria, IL
First year with comcast and we didn't really have a choice on who we could use. Since they are the only ones in our area. At most, I'm really impressed with how fast their internet is. My family and I haven't experienced any issues really with them. We aren't entirely impressed with the TV channels we get and how much extra we have to pay for other channels we might want. The price could be a lot better but it's okay for what is all is.
Heather C.
Portland, IN
I have had Comcast for the past three years, and one thing I do not like is that they raise the rate on my bill without any notice. Then I am paying more for the exact same services. However, every time I have called customer service, they have been very helpful and have solved my problems as best as they could.
April S.
Palmyra, NJ
We have to use Comcast for internet, as our complex has not allowed any other providers in. Their internet service is weak. We're constantly dropping our wifi. And if you don't get their full TV & internet package, you have to purchase your own modem, you cannot "rent or lease it from them. And they require you to have the fanciest and highest priced one out there. I don't even want to get started on trying to call into customer service.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
They are always adding random charges or upping fees without any warning. If our usage doesn't change, our bill should not. It's overpriced to begin with anyway. And calling customer service?! Takes WAY too long every time and hardly ever have a straight answer for you, even after transferring your call multiple times.
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA

Comcast is the largest home internet provider in the U.S. The company provides services to over 19 million internet customers and boasts download speeds of up to 105 Mbps. They offer cable TV, internet and telephone services to 40 states and wireless internet across much of the U.S. With the ability to provide consistent high-speed connections, Comcast earns our Top Ten Reviews Gold Award.

Comcast Xfinity offers residential internet speed plans ranging from 6 Mbps to 105 Mbps and even includes its security software with its entry-level product. All internet plans come with Constant Guard, which includes the Norton Security Suite. Comcast also offers a 5 Mbps plan to low-income families for $10 per month, so disadvantaged students can have access to the internet. This program is available in all of Comcast’s internet coverage areas.
Squeaky F.
Saint Paul, MN
What needs to be said that hasn't already? You already know Comcast is awful, but it's not like you're reading this review to shop around, since there's no other option. You'll go with Comcast, because cable's going to be better than DSL nine times out of ten. If you have the luxury of choice, don't choose Comcast.
Sandra M.
I'm really on the fence on how I feel about Comcast maybe today is not a great day to ask I have no other real choice and competition I don't like DirecTV so Comcast it is at this point and although I appreciate the channels and the quality of service itself the price is outrageous and the customer service is well let's say sub-par get rid of all these automated phone calls and get some direct lines to the Department's please
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.