BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
kerryn h.
Hedgesville , WV - West Virginia
WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I absolute hate comcast but they have a monopoly in our area. There are no other reliable internet options. I work from home so we use comcast because we have no other choice. If you can choose a different company I would highly recommend to do so.
Ashley B.
Dinkelscherben, Germany
I've had few issues with Comcast. I know a lot of people have problems with them, but I've never run into those issues. They tend to be pretty quick to answer questions, they've always been on time for house calls, and their tech support has been helpful when it's needed.
Gracie G.
Garland, Texas
I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service. I had this cable and we were very unhappy with it. we had charges that we had no idea why they were there worse cable company ever.
Kim P.
Depending on the time of day i use my internet it may be slow or fast. I contantly have to continue to refresh my wifi because it keeps telling my xfinity is my service when it's in fact comcast!
Tiara S.
jersey city, New Jersey
I gonna give them a 2 1/2 because I like the X1 package I have yet sometimes my DVR stops working and it passes me off. I also don't like on demand with X1 just because I have it recorded shouldn't mean I can't wait one put that's cut off on demand.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
Service is very slow at times, I ran a test on my computer to test my data speeds and I wasn't getting what I am paying for, as a loyal customer this makes me very upset.
Sarah K.
Brunswick, georgia
Comcast is horrible! When we had it we had so many problems with it not working right . The customer service is terrible. We were not billed correctly a lot. They would correct it. We just had numerous issues with them.
Cherylynn S.
Pinedale, CA
I love comcast they are a wonderful company and i hardly have any problems with them and when i do encounter a problem they always try their best to fix it
Idalia S.
Philadelphia, PA
Good internet but scary customer service. Constantly having to call them to have my rate corrected and they are rude as they correct their own mistakes.
Dulce M.
Virginia
Really Good
Sometimes is work really good but sometimes it get slow but it's because all the family use at the same time but it impress me the good it's.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.