BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Ashlee E.
Herndon, Virginia
I love their service. I love their coverage and speed of internet. Their prices are reasonable and they always have deals and bundles. The customer service department is sufficient and kind. The one thing is the waiting line to talk to a representative.
Ashley Z.
Cape Coral, FL
I wish we didn't have to use Comcast, unfortunately though where we live it is the preferred user. I think it's extremely expensive and that they are constantly trying to get more money out of us. Monthly bills go up frequently, and poor customer service.
Molly C.
Arlington, VA
There's is usually a communication issue with Comcast. I tried to move everything online and they never processed my info. The packages are pretty good. You can get what you need for an okay price. The key is to call them and double check a lot
Megan M.
I have nothing but disdain for Comcast. If we could get Uverse or CSpire Fiber at our house we would switch in a heartbeat. Comcast limits your download & streaming each month which with teenagers and netflix/Apple TV doesn't last very long.
Alishba M.
Ben nye color corrector
My skin has discoloration so i found out about ben nyr skinncorrector.This product has changed my life.This is amazing. You just apply a little bit with a brush and it just glow and evens your whole face.I really recommend this product to all the people who are worried about their discolorations.
Victoria K.
Naperville , IL
I switched from dish to this provider and it is absolutely 100 time better. On Comcast you have the ability to record, watch movies, on demand all for free. Where as dish you have to pay extra. I definitely recommend this.
Ashley M.
Overpriced for the services provided. Internet always runs slowly, despite upgrades to highest speed. Customer service difficult to reach and not always helpful. Would switch to another provider if available in my area.
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA
I personally do not like Comcast they're service is not the greatest. and they're not the friendliest of cable companies. They're also very pricey for what they provide. but unfortunately they are the only Internet/cable provider in my area so I have no choice but to give them the buisness.
Jacklyn M.
indianapolis, Indiana
I love comcast, I hated it when we went to another company, I wanted comcast back , well I have them back and I wil not being going to another service unless we move and they don't have comcast in the area
kerryn h.
Hedgesville , WV - West Virginia
WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I absolute hate comcast but they have a monopoly in our area. There are no other reliable internet options. I work from home so we use comcast because we have no other choice. If you can choose a different company I would highly recommend to do so.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.