BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Vanessa S.
APO, AP
They control many of the areas they offer their services. They are expensive and their customer service stinks! It's not in America and they barely speak english. We get random calls from the about every little thing but when we need to fix things they have no answers. They have a data cap in our area that doesn't allow for larger families to purchase more data. It very much limits our capabilities and cripples our children's access to their online educational resources.
Marissa M.
San Diego, CA
I love comcast. Service is high quality, ugrades and service happens fast. Subscriptions and packages are good deals. Even using it is easy and the screens are very crisp and easy to navigate. Many many options for movies and shows on demand. Remotes are nice and work very well too. I have no idea why anyone would complain.
ACP O.
I hate Comcast. Unfortunately, in my area, I have to use their services. But their customer service is crap. They've improved ever so slightly in the past few years but overall, they are terrible. Customer service often doesn't know how to troubleshoot, they'll just tell you to reset your router. They are always late to appointments. They over bill and then don't know how or won't fix it. I really don't have anything positive to say about them.
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Overall a great company, they are kind of tough on the charges they give to you, and when you want them lifted you have a long hold to get taken care by their customer service. I'm not sure if they train their associates the best way because they tend to be a little slow with solving the problems.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
We are thinking of switching our cable and internet. We currently have comcast. They said our bill would be 97$ a month but they keep making us pay 2-3 months in advance for some reason. And if we don't they shut it off. So we have been paying, but I'm not sure why. I'm not happy with them
Jamie T.
I enjoy the cable pa lags we have it offers a variety of channels. I like the options of being able to record shows I would otherwise miss. Customer service has been prompt when needed. Especially to help with internet problems we were having. Internet is fast and reliable.
Lori R.
kent, WA
Internet is fast, landline is fine, cable is not the greatest since switching to the new X1 box, its all connected to the internet so it freezes a lot and even though we were told our bill would remain lower it was went up. this it the only option for us to have so we pay for it for our kids to have cartoons and so we can have internet otherwise we would go somewhere else!
Jennie S.
I love the infinity internet service i have. It is fast it never slows down. I have had to reset my box twice int he last year. It runs with question or fail! I don't care for the customer service, thank goodness i don't have to call! I would recommend this to anyone
Elise D.
Bellmore, NY
The internet options and pricing are definitely better than some other providers, but I have always had problems with their customer service. I do like that they offer in-home installations to save you money, but be careful- if there is something wrong with the self-installation (even if it is Comcast's fault) they will bill YOU for for a technician to service it.
Caitlin P.
Fernandina, FL
They have lots of choices but have horrible customer support! I wish they would let you choose certain channels to add or remove instead of all the packages. The Internet service is fantastic, best speed available. I would only recommend Internet to others.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.