BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
Who actually likes Comcast?!? They are so expensive and their customer service is awful. We dropped cable because we hated giving such a crappy company so much of our money every month. Like clockwork, our internet speeds would magically slow down as we approached a new contract cycle. Then they up sell you to a better, faster contract. So frustrating.
Marylen J.
San Jose, CA
There service is pretty good. It has great Wi-Fi connection in the area that I'm in. I have a good speed of internet. I am able to use 5-6 devices at the same time. The downfall is when I use the hotspot it is very slow. I only wanted to get internet, but I did get a deal if I got the basic channels and internet bundle, Showtime is included for a year free and it came cheaper to get the basic channels with the internet bundle. It's the cheapest internet provider that has strong Wi-Fi signal and high speeds in my area. It still is pricey but not as much as other competitors. I would recommend this.
Bernadette C.
Stratford, PE
Comcast was the worst customer service company I ever worked with. I could spend hours discussing every issues I've had with them over the years, and I don't have any positive experiences where they have gone out of their way in a positive fashion. I recently moved to Canada and my last interaction with them went as expected - shutting off my cable too early, saying I didn't return my cable boxes when I already did (I had to make that call twice), and then finally working with them to get a refund mailed to me for service not used.

I'd rather NOT have cable than have Comcast. I'm glad I will never have to use them ever again.
Stephanie W.
Atlanta, GA
Not a happy customer. I am not in a position to choose my cable/internet provider. Because of this Comcast choose to raise prices without notice and the customer services is horrible. I recently starting working a virtual position and accepted the position because I had an unlimited package. Three months into the position my internet bill doubled and the company could not / did not offer an reason. Do not recommend this provider.
Gabriella M.
Hatboro, PA
I hate having Comcast more than anything. I got Comcast because nothing else was available in my neighborhood and I kept it when I moved only because it was significantly cheaper than Fios. The reason why I hate having it so much is because of their customer service. I absolutely hate calling them for help with anything and I hate having to schedule technicians to come to my house because they are always so rude and inconsiderate.
Jennifer J.
Terrible customer service 90% of the time. The people are usually nice but they never get the problem fixed. It always takes several calls, re-explaining the issue with multi house calls before it is right. I've had service techs cancel without notice while I sit and wait for them to show. Long waits both in store and on the phone. Lastly, prices are always going up. We are actually in the process of researching other providers for phone, cable, and Internet.
Brittany R.
Knoxville, TN, TN
While the service itself hasn't ever given me any problems, the billing team and customer support is horrible. They have been billing me two months behind even though I have my account paid in full every month. I spent two hours on the phone on mother's day with their support crew for them to tell me that they aren't sure why the system is billing me so late. They haven't been very helpful at all.
Madalyn G.
Hernando, MS
They're customer service is terrible. I'm giving two stars because of the services available and then the customer service is so bad it just ruins the company. I just can't get over how painful and difficult it is to try to get someone to come fix anything having to do with their cable boxes. If anything is wrong all they tell you is it turn it on and off again which almost never works.
Bea Y.
Let's just say although I purchased the highest speed internet I've had days of it being slow or not working for me. I work from home and would like my system up and running. Not closing out on me because the Internet is too slow. And that scheduling an appointment to have someone call you doesn't work! No one ever called and I have to call them. Don't give that option if it doesn't work!
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
I have always used Comcast since I moved out. Right now we are out of our contract on month to month waiting for another promotion. The only negative thing I have about Comcast is if you don't sign your contact while there's a promotion going your probably getting ripped off. We were paying $230 for the same exact plan my neighbors were getting for $130
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.