3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
So far I like Comcast its only been a month but I give it five stars so far
I don't care for this company. Being a loyal customer means NOTHING TO THEM
Customer service isn't the back but the cable and Internet is good overall.
I think it's good. It gives me good service for both internet and cable.
It has a bad customer service they take a long time to help you
Internet was slow TV was slow and customer service was horrible
It's awesome it works really well 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
This company is all around horrible. Everything about it.
Expensive as hell only good thing is there on demand
So comcast is the only high speed internet and cable provider in my town. So unless I want dsl and a satellite on my house I have no choice but to go with comcast. Their Chanel lineup is great but their prices are ridiculous. So I’ve kept the internet but now I stream
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos