3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I hate the fact that the WiFi dies when I go to my bedroom or the basement.
Expensive, hard to get to customer support but it works well. try it to try
Good provider ! Of wifi&tv very fast and great quality channels and speed !
Fast internet connection but it sometimes the server is down for no reason
I am not very satisfied with my service. It is always cutting in and out...
Always a good signal an d no complaints with equipment or customer service.
Prices are ridiculous and they're not willing to work with you on anything.
Service is sometimes spotty but overall a good experience for what we need.
Very spotty coverage. Service isn't to great either and they aren't local.
I'm not a big fan of Comcast because my bill goes up constantly every month
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos