- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I'm not a big fan...... but it works I suppose otherwise they need to speed it up
I love comcast. It's the best service ever. I have no problems with this service.
Love this fast internet it's absolutely great and it's super cheap and affordable
Fast internet.. Customer services are so fast when you complain something to them
Waaaaay better than the service we had with AT&T. Better internet and better tv!
Not bad but price is kinda of high some channels have gone throughout they years
No problems so far. We use it for Internet only so I cannot speak on TV services.
Their customer service is abysmal and their policies and prices are just as bad.
I hate comcast. Their customer service is awful and they always hike up the rates
Good speed and nice rate plane. Love that to use and easy to connect so love that
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos