BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
I know Comcast has some of the worst reputation among other Internet companies, but I've personally never had a problem, their customer service has always been great and prompt, and my Internet is super fast. It changes area to area of course, but I have 150mb dl and I can download my whole steam library super quick
Mayra R.
Carpentersville, IL
Prices are high but for the most part it is good service. I dint like that they charge to go to the house to fix things especially when it is their fault. For example, when I first got the service the remote was not properly connected to the box. When I called they said they were going to send someone over but they never said anything about the fee. I was shocked when I saw my bill. Rapidly, I have them a call and they voided the charge.
christina c.
Schaumburg, IL
I rated Comcast a 3 because half the time are internet is slow or not working so it's very annoying. We recently had to have a technician Coke to are house and he seen the size of are Internet box so he switched it for us and ever since then it's been working fast and I love it. Let's see how long this lasts though.
Kelly V.
Stockton, CA
Comcast is kind of expensive. We don't really watch cable. we only have it for the kids to watch sprout. We watch most of our shows on hulu/ amazon/ Netflix. We only have cable because of HBO and we are in a contract. We will cancel cable one our contract is up to save money. Their Internet is quick and works fine.
April S.
Palmyra, NJ
We have to use Comcast for internet, as our complex has not allowed any other providers in. Their internet service is weak. We're constantly dropping our wifi. And if you don't get their full TV & internet package, you have to purchase your own modem, you cannot "rent or lease it from them. And they require you to have the fanciest and highest priced one out there. I don't even want to get started on trying to call into customer service.
Heather C.
Portland, IN
I have had Comcast for the past three years, and one thing I do not like is that they raise the rate on my bill without any notice. Then I am paying more for the exact same services. However, every time I have called customer service, they have been very helpful and have solved my problems as best as they could.
Andrea Z.
West Peoria, IL
First year with comcast and we didn't really have a choice on who we could use. Since they are the only ones in our area. At most, I'm really impressed with how fast their internet is. My family and I haven't experienced any issues really with them. We aren't entirely impressed with the TV channels we get and how much extra we have to pay for other channels we might want. The price could be a lot better but it's okay for what is all is.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
They are always adding random charges or upping fees without any warning. If our usage doesn't change, our bill should not. It's overpriced to begin with anyway. And calling customer service?! Takes WAY too long every time and hardly ever have a straight answer for you, even after transferring your call multiple times.
Dustin C.
Comcast has the most terrible customer service I have ever come in contact with! Especially the phone service. Anytime I have to call I get someone that has a bad attitude and/or doesn't know what there talking about. (Run you through hoops). I can't wait for Google Fiber then I won't have to deal with Comcast!:
Chanay H.
Jacksonville, FL
I used to love Comcast until recently. I pay almost $150 for cable & internet and my wifi sucks! Whenever I call customer service, they say that there is no problem that they can see. I have requested that a tech come out to find the issue, but was told I'd be charged! Once I move, I'll be done with Comcast!!!!!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.