3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
They're great but definitely over priced and sometimes customer service can be rude
Comcast really never fails me! The only company whom always seems to keep me happy
Comcast is okay. Wish it was better but it will do the job. It is a little pricey.
I wanna send a big eff UUUUUU to comcast. Overpriced for piss poor service at best.
Love Comcast! Definitely my favorite service provider. Fast internet, great cable!
I hardly ever have a problem rout of my cable... It's a bit expensive but I love it
It's okay for internet and I like how I can stream TV with my account on any device
Comcast is ok, my only other option in my area is dish so I am stuck with Comcast.
Awful customer service. Over priced service, do not follow through with "promises“
I was not happy with my installation but now it seems to be good I like my internet
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos