3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We love Comcast. They have been great for us, and we have been using them for years!
Comcast has great costumer service. They offer a competitive price on their services
The actual service is pretty good. Customer service is awful. Prices are ridiculous.
Very good quality , good customer service.. Always friendly and always there to help
Good company been with them forever. I like their set up and they are very dependable
Not a big fan. The Internet is really spotty and nothing seems to be able to help it
They have the worst customer service, but the product itself is the best around here.
They are OK not best but not the worst they are over priced but so is every one else
Great service! Customer service can be a little difficult at times, but they all are.
Comcast is great for all of the television shows that I need to see! Always works!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos