3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Not the greatest. Expensive for what you get. Have not had an issue with the service
The best cable company there is prices right where you need it to be. Thanks Comcast
Better than everything I've used. It really is that fast. Trust me. I would recommend
Amazing packages for Internet and cable and even phone if you need that specifically.
Difficult customer service. Had a lot of trouble switching to them. Offering a fair.
I enjoy Comcast. I don't have any problems with the service. They are kind of pricey.
I think comcast is very expensive, but with no other options what are you going to do
The price is way too high but the service is great and I love the on demand feature.
I used to have comcast but I have switched. The only thing I don't miss is the price
I love all the great shows. I love law and order i love CSI I love to watch spongebob
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos