- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Great cable. Still goes even with storms and has a great variety of shows on on demand.
Were able to give me a great deal on internet. Only concern is price rise after 1 year.
Does anyone really need a review of Comcast? Terrible. Unreliable. Expensive. Monopoly.
Comcast is okay. Sometime service runs slower than expected and the price is not great
Comcast is ok, but they're so expensive and our internet slows excessively around 9 pm.
Love on demand! having xfinity to catch up on my shows is great to stay up to date!...
They are too expensive and never try to work on lower payments until you cancel service
I like the service but the prices are killer. So expensive for just cable and internet.
Overpriced, but our only option for high speed internet. it is however fairly reliable
I love their inter product because they are very affordable and anyone can get internet
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos