- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Would gladly get rid of it if there were other options. Just disconnected cable with them
While the services themselves are good, they monopolize our area and charge way too much.
Love there deals and how great my hd looks and the way I could search for movies or shows
Their internet quality is the best but prices high and will raise it on you unexpectedly.
I've been with many cable and satellite providers but have found Comcast to be the best.
Sometimes the internet is very slow and so is the cable the TV constantly goes in and out
I hate comcast such high prices and the service stinks!! But I don't like Verizon either
The internet is pretty slow sometimes but I've had very good customer service from them.
It's better than any other nut they really to work on their price or aleast on their pks
Gives the best deals around. Only con is it is not available in all area. Limited service
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos