BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Emily D.
Dartmouth, MA
Worst customer service, wait on hold for an hour to tell comcast that our lines were down after a storm and the womman told me she was going to change our cable plan. I said NO I AM NOT THE ACCOUNT HOLDER, please don't change that and she went ahead and changed our cable plan and then put me on hold and I got disconnected.
Calista G.
Eugene , OR
The service isn't terrible, but getting it set up is a nightmare. The self install kits have never worked for me, and I'm fairly good with technology. Since we switched to the X1 operating system, our guide freezes up often and has a lot of glitches. The Internet connection is not super fast, but gets the job done. I feel a little ripped off for how much we pay them every month, but there are no other reliable cable/internet providers in our area.
Arianna M.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Let's get right down to it. I love my service it is great I have had very little problems. The Internet is fast and the cable always works. However they have a bad customer service staff, they charge you for random garbage and when you tell them that your bill is not correct they call you"a liar" (like flat out call you a liar) and refuse to reverse the charge. They are rude, nasty and mean. finally out of my contract so I am leaving ASAP!
Karan D.
Felton, DE
I would love to write a great review but after being a customer for 30yeasr they continue to raise our bill. It is to the point that I am ready to have it all removed. They will not even try to make me stay as a customer. The CSR rep did nothing to satisfy my inquires as to why they keep raising my price. I am on disability and wish they had a program for all of us on a fixed income. Thy will not even try. A VERY UNHAPPY COMCAST CUSTOMER
Melisa P.
Coppell , TX
There service is not bad but their prices are awful. I don't like the fact that you have to pay on a monthly basis an amount to rent the box you use. Why rent a box that at the end of service will go back with the company. Their customer service is not bad at all speacially compare to another big name companies out there.
Ashlee D.
I have been a customer of Comcast for over 15 years. I have been ready to switch to Verizon time after time because my bill would rise without my knowledge. However, when they introduced Xfinity X1 to my area, I appreciated the service more and love the innovative ways to experience TV that they have introduced since.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Techie Expert Level 2
So far it's been alright. We've had less issues than most do. It's not super fast, but it's strong enough. Recently, though, it's been cutting off connection randomly, and the most recent time it was reset, our network hasn't come back at all. It's the only one that our complex is wired for and allows, so I guess we'll get but figured out.
kassandra m.
Baytown, TX
Here is the thing with comcast. almost always when you first get your stuff. the first couple of months your service is bad. always having problems, then the tech has to come out all they time and they charge you a extra $40 for each time the tech comes out and its annoying but after that its pretty fine and okay i guess
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
I have Xfinity, and I think it's a great service and has a lot to offer (movies, channels, great internet speed). I only gave it 4 stars because it can get pretty expensive, and they don't really have good deals unless you bundle your cable and internet, so it's hard to really save money. But I do like their services overall.
april t.
I love my comcast TV and Internet. I never use the landline honestly. The cable in itself is great but they need some serious work on their customer service. Everyone is fine and dandy until you are signed up and they have your money. I highly recommend using them but be forewarned, always pay attention to bills and keep on them for the gift cards they offer when you sign up sometimes they let you slip through the cracks, and never send one.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.