3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Poor customer service you can be on hold for 30-40 minutes just to talk to a representative
Love the internet super fast and cheep to pay any problems theh get right on it and fix it
Just recently joined and am pleased. Tv is very fast, Internet isn't as fast as advertised.
Depends on what day you are trying to watch tv! However the customer service reps are great
Comcast is basically the only provider in our area. Their customer service is not the best.
I haven't had any problems yet, and they are much easier to deal with compared to Verizon!
Service is spotty in my area. Generally their customer service isn't great or user friendly
Comcast is very good, but they're prices are a little tooooooo high. but hey great quality.
Ehhh they are okay. Tv and internet service is good. The customer service could be better.
Overpriced and the Internet is always going out. I'm ready to switch to something different
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos