3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It's an alright service just the internet works slow but other then that everything is fine
Great internet service.I love that there is no data cap.I do not like all the sales calls.
Comcast is the best Internet and cable you can get I have never had a problem with comcast
I like my internet provider. I don't have any complains about it. It is fast and reliable.
The Internet is mediocre. It could be way better and the customer service needs improvement
There internet is slow and sucks. But it is the only one we can afford so we live with it.
I hate Comcast but there are no other internet options in my area. :( we are stuck with it!
Poor customer services, and the price keeps going up. specially with the internet and wifi.
My internet barely works and we pay way too much for the service. it really is not worth it
Decent service, high price with spike after first year. Have to reset internet on occasion.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos