3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Love comcast, they have been really great to me these past ten years I have been with them.
Their not bad. Everyone else hates them. It would be nice to pick and choose your channels.
No issues with spotty service from weather. Decent speed for Internet. Has a ton to offer.
It's expensive as hell but it's the main cable service I ever use, I wish it was in Arizona
The internet is fast and reliable however the customer service isn't that great and is slow
Comcast offers a great product, but they have Horrible customer service. And very expensive
Never had a problem with them. Whevever I call customer service they are extremely helpful
We have had some issues but over comcast has been great with cable and internet connections
I love comcast internet is super fast and when I'm playing games on My computer helps a lot.
I like Comcast. It's easy to use. We never have any problems with our internet connection.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos