3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I've never had any issues with the actual service, just disappointed at the price increase.
Overpriced for bad internet. random throttles and the router just stops working sometimes.
I love how fast my Comcast is but I'm not too fond if the price. Rarely do I lose my signal
Comcast got better over the years. the internet is not so slow like before, its much faster
It's alright service I got the minimum package available so I don't enjoy too many channels
They have high speed internet... when the internet works. other than that they are okayish.
In our area we have the choice of Comcast or Dish. We want local channels, so Comcast won.
I kinda wish we.had a choice in our cable providers, comcast is to expensive in my opinion
Customer service leaves something to be desired, but overall we're happy with the service.
Horrible service. Horrible customer service. Horrible pricing! I would not recommend them.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos